Does accent matter?

German accent is a big failo cant stand it but Curry accent is a fucking death sentence and by far the worst

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
When speaking English:
curry/arab accent is a giga failo
spanish accent is a failo
russian/polish/EE accent is a failo
french accent is a failo
german accent is a halo
british accent is a giga-halo in north america
some british accents are loved, but a lot of them get mocked.

Best accent is french

German accent is not a halo.

Italian, Spanish, Swedish accents are neither halo or failo - some comedic value though

Russian accent is halo on women and neutral/thuggish on men

• +1
Id say British accents are admired almost everywhere
if you sound like jamie lanister sure

if you sound like greekgodx then lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 1751
some british accents are loved, but a lot of them get mocked.

Best accent is french

German accent is not a halo.

Italian, Spanish, Swedish accents are neither halo or failo - some comedic value though

Russian accent is halo on women and neutral/thuggish on men
Any non English speaking White accent is considered exotic by normies.
Speaking broken English with bad grammar and a non English white accent- Exotic

Speaking perfect grammar in indian accent- game over even from normie point of view.
Hatred towards Indians is somewhat accepted i guess

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos

• JFL
yeah underrated tbh

• +1
i can do many accents ngl but ive never really looked up how to do that shit i just listen to the ones i wanna mimic and then with enough practice it starts to sound legit ngl tbh

• +1
I think RP English for high class mogging but It’s cringe af when high pitched like mine

• +1
I was bullied in brazil for having a portuguese accent in middle school. So if u incel, an accent is an extra failo

• +1
accent depends on the tier of your original country, got absolutely nothing to do with how it sounds, so if your country is a shithole the accent will remind people of that and sound disgusting, the same indian accent would be wetting panties if india was a super advanced power with a sophisticated population.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 1751

^^^How an incel with an accent is treated

• +1
Indians are mocked for their accent. So how can one change his accent? Is that even possible? Please share your ideas
Wow... I finally get why Curries get a bad rap in here, their accent is trash, that's why!

Mind is blown, my eyes are finally open

• So Sad
Wow... I finally get why Curries get a bad rap in here, their accent is trash, that's why!

Mind is blown, my eyes are finally open
Just change your accent bro 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
no accent for your race bro i'm sorry. you can't escape the fact that you'll always be a curry. even if you somehow manage to change your accent it won't suit you unless you can practice speaking 'road-man' language by learning all the uk slangs and putting in the accent then it can halo you but that won't serve you any advantages unless you really do live in the uk

• So Sad
no accent for your race bro i'm sorry. you can't escape the fact that you'll always be a curry. even if you somehow manage to change your accent it won't suit you unless you can practice speaking 'road-man' language by learning all the uk slangs and putting in the accent then it can halo you but that won't serve you any advantages unless you really do live in the uk
Pretty much over

• So Sad
Reactions: some1h0peless
YES. I have an AN AMERICAN ACCENT, BUT I'M ETHNIC.

• Hmm...

Roadman accent is stupid, I have heard South Asians try and emulate it and they end up come across as faggots. Just leave that stuff to the blacks

• +1
Indians are mocked for their accent. So how can one change his accent? Is that even possible? Please share your ideas
Yes, accent matters and yes, you can change it. It’ll require some effort and time, however.

• +1