does accutane stop growth? what are its side effects?

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
Joined
Mar 10, 2023
Posts
6,596
Reputation
5,224
.
 
  • +1
Reactions: angelo
yes.

bad side effects
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: goo25
I heard the one of the bad side effects are you might get stomach aches, and also crusty lips that’s what I atleast heard from some people who have taken accutane. I don’t believe that accutane stops growth if that’s what youre worried about
 
  • +1
Reactions: goo25
low probability, gets riskier the higher the dose and the longer the duration.
 
I am on 40mg right now and the major side effects i have noticed are lower back pain, dry lips, and a slightly dry nose. Your skin will also get worse before it gets better, so you will break out a little in the beginning. I think the side effects are worth dealing with since accutane literally transforms your skin. My face and back area are clearing up insanely quick and also my scalp has become more healthy which has returned the thick density to my hair. All things considered its very worth it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: goo25

Similar threads

Bigclaviclejackson
Replies
1
Views
25
fattofat
fattofat
A
Replies
11
Views
87
Avagar Nexus
A
error64
Replies
3
Views
53
iq.
I
SimitSniper
Replies
12
Views
85
grymhackare
grymhackare
Nerogen
Replies
5
Views
53
fattofat
fattofat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top