Does Amazon Refund Scam work if they take a signature on delivery?

D

Deleted member 29558

Bully, Misoygnist, Homophobe, Racist
fake sign using a fake name

I have been doing amazon refunds for two years

it is difficult to catch me, I pay a person to receive my orders and then send me the products to Colombia

yes just say empty box

pajeet thread

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector and Kerbouchard
you need a whole gang tbh

Yeah but less chance to get caught
wouldn't you have a higher chance of being caught? if 1 guy gets busted, he'll probably take a plea deal and rat out the rest of the gang

wouldn't you have a higher chance of being caught? if 1 guy gets busted, he'll probably take a plea deal and rat out the rest of the gang
No if one person keeps doing same orders the company would know easily but if the whole gang does it it's hard to catch

No if one person keeps doing same orders the company would know easily but if the whole gang does it it's hard to catch
so, they won't know that it's a gang doing it? that's already happening though. wether you're alone or in a gang, there's already heaps of other people doing it. why not just different orders yourself? also, it doesn't matter if you do the same item or different items. they'll ban your account after you do too many suspicious refunds and you'll need a new account

so, they won't know that it's a gang doing it? that's already happening though. wether you're alone or in a gang, there's already heaps of other people doing it. why not just different orders yourself? also, it doesn't matter if you do the same item or different items. they'll ban your account after you do too many suspicious refunds and you'll need a new account
No they wouldn't. If there are 10 people in the gang. 1 person does daily so it takes 9 days for the same person to do it again. Instead of the one person doing it daily. Hence more time taken to catch them. Also they don't know who is in the gang. If one person gets caught. Others would still be there

No they wouldn't. If there are 10 people in the gang. 1 person does daily so it takes 9 days for the same person to do it again. Instead of the one person doing it daily. Hence more time taken to catch them. Also they don't know who is in the gang. If one person gets caught. Others would still be there
if you refunded $1,000 every day, you'd be making $1,000 per day. if 10 gang members were refunding $1,000 once every 10 days each, the whole gang would be making $10,000 every 10 days, which is $1,000 every day. that must be split between the 10 gang members, so you'd be making only $100 per day

if you refunded $1,000 every day, you'd be making $1,000 per day. if 10 gang members were refunding $1,000 once every 10 days each, the whole gang would be making $10,000 every 10 days, which is $1,000 every day. that must be split between the 10 gang members, so you'd be making only $100 per day
Why? Everyone gets $900 and the boss takes the $100 as tax

Why? Everyone gets $900 and the boss takes the $100 as tax
you mean everyone gets $900 every 10 days and the boss gets $1,000* every 10 days. that's not a bad idea, but why have a boss in the first place? this isn't a job that requires multiple people. your accounts are your "people". you could be refunding multiple accounts simultaneously

you mean everyone gets $900 every 10 days and the boss gets $1,000* every 10 days. that's not a bad idea, but why have a boss in the first place? this isn't a job that requires multiple people. your accounts are your "people". you could be refunding multiple accounts simultaneously
Boss is essential. What if one member does more scams leading to the whole gang being caught

Boss is essential. What if one member does more scams leading to the whole gang being caught
yeah, what if? that's what i mean. why have a gang and risk going down all at once? why not do it also and be responsible for only your own risk?

What’s the limit you can do this with? Thinking of getting iPhone for 500 and then selling it somewhere else after getting refund. Will it work?

What’s the limit you can do this with? Thinking of getting iPhone for 500 and then selling it somewhere else after getting refund. Will it work?
Definitely works just make sure you don't live in america

• Love it
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 29558