Does any good looking person not have a nice smile?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Really underrated feature here- it’s also an indicator of your underlying craniofacial development - nice smile = good looking nearly always

Bad smile = unattractive nearly always

Is it even possible to be HTN or above with bad smile?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 15827, mug and 5 others
my smile is disgusting

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 18244
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: geezcel, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 19548
I can't even see my smile because of my 6 gorillion mm overbite.

B85A39AA D140 4C60 A79E 5C0A802CDAC2
64938808 D45A 48C8 A55E 3BE2955D0BE5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anactualdude and Deleted member 15827
Never began for smilecels. If you needed braces growing up, you simply have incel bone structure

Good smile imo- I’ve kinda chin tucking and looks sweaty in the photo

He was probably very drunk when the pics was taken cos it looks like my drunk night out pics a bit - except I’m way uglier onviously
His smile still isn’t good. It’s not ugly but in comparison to his resting face it looks like shit.

This is how a top tier smile looks like
28B824F7 68C1 4DC7 876E A7971D0A4F74

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy and Mewton
His smile still isn’t good. It’s not ugly but in comparison to his resting face it looks like shit.

This is how a top tier smile looks like
View attachment 1757551
Nah it doesn’t need to be top tier it just needs to be good - O pry still have god smile

Attachments

• 38FD9417-6E32-4979-AA39-245F684A95F5.jpeg
    38FD9417-6E32-4979-AA39-245F684A95F5.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: mug
You can be good-looking with shit teeth but it's a huge looksmin like you mentioned, some celebrities who previously had shit teeth are Adriana Lima and Cristiano.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
smilepill is brutal

Smiling is for homosexuals

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster

Last edited:

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes and StrangerDanger
You can be good-looking with shit teeth but it's a huge looksmin like you mentioned, some celebrities who previously had shit teeth are Adriana Lima and Cristiano.
No fuck the teeth- they barely matter , I’m talking about the way your actual face looks when smiling

Really underrated feature here- it’s also an indicator of your underlying craniofacial development - nice smile = good looking nearly always

Bad smile = unattractive nearly always

Is it even possible to be HTN or above with bad smile?
this nigga and his emote theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
Reactions: greeneyes, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 17872
women example
no smile
tricia-helfer-1.jpg

smile
images

• +1
Reactions: Silver and Deleted member 17872
His palate looks absolutely fucked and he has way too much gum show- he might be an exception to the rule- the others are all just bad teeth or straight up not even bad smiles - their smiles just slightly not as good as their resting face and their resting face is like 6 PSL so the smile being slightly worse isn’t even bad

329D918B EFC0 48AC B0E1 8EBEC6950564

A336D1F6 78CF 4C16 87BA FB1B4D436E78

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, germanlooks and Enfant terrible
I have a good but not perfect smile.

His palate looks absolutely fucked and he has way too much gum show- he might be an exception to the rule- the others are all just bad teeth or straight up not even bad smiles - their smiles just slightly not as good as their resting face and their resting face is like 6 PSL so the smile being slightly worse isn’t even bad
Nah all of them have objectively bad smile, it just that they are so high psl that it doesn't fuck up them up like lucky. lucky is just unlucky to have the most horrible smile and he's a chadlite unlike the other who are legit chads/stacies so it hurts him more.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
No fuck the teeth- they barely matter , I’m talking about the way your actual face looks when smiling
Having a hard time grasping what you mean, are you talking about other factors on the face that aren't correlated to the smile such as how the nose droops down when smiling or how the eyebrows tilt or are you talking about narrow palates, gummy smiles, vertically deficient maxillas (lack of tooth show) etc..?

Lots of the foggers and moggers of Hollywood have had some type of dental work done to improve their smile aesthetics, it has become rather easy to produce good smiles for people who are craniofacially recessed.

Having a hard time grasping what you mean, are you talking about other factors on the face that aren't correlated to the smile such as how the nose droops down when smiling or how the eyebrows tilt or are you talking about narrow palates, gummy smiles, vertically deficient maxillas (lack of tooth show) etc..?

Lots of the foggers and moggers of Hollywood have had some type of dental work done to improve their smile aesthetics, it has become rather easy to produce good smiles for people who are craniofacially recessed.
I mean how the overall face looks when smiling or emoting - I’m not talking specifically about the teeth , anyone can just get veneers and have nice teeth, I’ve got a subhuman smile but I wouldn’t bother with veneers because they’d genuinely just draw more attention to it

I’d rather just have normal teeth to bring the focus back onto my above average resting face

• +1
Reactions: Silver
I mean how the overall face looks when smiling or emoting - I’m not talking specifically about the teeth , anyone can just get veneers and have nice teeth, I’ve got a subhuman smile but I wouldn’t bother with veneers because they’d genuinely just draw more attention to it

I’d rather just have normal teeth to bring the focus back onto my above average resting face
Well, for the face to look good while smiling you have to be good looking. A subhuman smiling, no matter how good the smile is, will still remain a subhuman. A good-looking person who smiles and who has a shit smile may appear repelling but they will still remain good-looking once they close their mouth. That's why I brought up the examples of Adriana Lima and Cristiano, they both had shitty smiles and took care of it to add to their looks. They both had "enough" of everything else and were just brought down by their smiles.

Even the example posted in this thread of Lucky Blue Smith; if he fixes his gummy smile he will become more attractive when smiling.

Maybe I'm still not getting what you are trying to present, feel free to correct me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad