Does anybody else think white females are evil?

flippasav

flippasav

Narcy looks pirate from the seven slums🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I think they are tbh. After seeing that elevator video of that white female hitting her black boyfriend I’ve come to the conclusion they are evil. My personal experiences with then would support that conclusion as well. They also aren’t funny.

They are the ones who always talk about women’s rights.
I have seen many white psychotherapists on tiktok only talk about abortion/feminism. Whereas MENA/Latina/Black/Asian female psychotherapists talk about crime that includes men, women and children. But white women only talk about women and children only involved in crime.

Have you seen callherdaddy podcasts where entitled white women such as Alexandra Cooper always talk about feminism and nothing in the world that is going downhill such as the Israel-Palestine war?
Bill Gates daughter which is obviously white always talks about abortion and nothing else

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Xtra, Bushman, goldpill and 6 others
All females

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Father47, NarrowBones, BrahminBoss and 3 others
All females
Most domestic abuse and homicide female victims are in middle east/african countries and barely happens in europe

When it comes to America sheboons and goblinas get murdered more. Rarely seen a white feamle be murdered before
White female models NEVER get murdered

I think they are tbh. After seeing that elevator video of that white female hitting her black boyfriend I’ve come to the conclusion they are evil. My personal experiences with then would support that conclusion as well. They also aren’t funny.

I have seen many white psychotherapists on tiktok only talk about abortion/feminism. Whereas MENA/Latina/Black/Asian female psychotherapists talk about crime that includes men, women and children. But white women only talk about women and children only involved in crime.

Have you seen callherdaddy podcasts where entitled white women such as Alexandra Cooper always talk about feminism and nothing in the world that is going downhill such as the Israel-Palestine war?
Bill Gates daughter which is obviously white always talks about abortion and nothing else

I can have White CroMagnid Stacy girlfriend?

Morality and civilization are male inventions.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined

White girls are angels

• Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

Gonna go to Toa Payoh bus interchange and buy Double Chocolate muffin at Famous Amos now for dopamine spike and drink milk tea.

• Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav
just lack the ability to differentiate between different people based on their gender theory

How can you not be evil with the power that they are given from birth

The way they are raised is horrible. I agree many white girls just straight up turn me off from their behaviour and my experiences with them but copers will pin it on “muh female nature” as if they are acting in a natural way. None of them acted like this decades ago.

On the other hand non white girls were much friendlier to me and I can’t think of a single bad experience I had with a black girl or asian girl or MENA woman or anything other than white.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Ethnik females are 100x more evil

The way they are raised is horrible. I agree many white girls just straight up turn me off from their behaviour and my experiences with them but copers will pin it on “muh female nature” as if they are acting in a natural way. None of them acted like this decades ago.

On the other hand non white girls were much friendlier to me and I can’t think of a single bad experience I had with a black girl or asian girl or MENA woman or anything other than white.
Real

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
They are raised to be less empathetic and less welcoming
muh don’t speak to strangers