Does anybody find allot of male police officers are just ppl who where bullied in school?

TitusA

TitusA

Diamond
I had an encounter with the police yday where there was EIGHT of them dealing with one person who wasnt being aggresive. I asked a simple question 'u dont think this is a waste of resources 8 of u for 1 person not being aggresive' (ive had encounters with police before when i had my drug problems where i had the same experience excessive amount of them.

Then some faggot with the typical wannabe tough look in his police uniform with a sleeve tattoo, fake tanned, with a short back and sides haircut gives me a blunt answer and essentially says go away. I reply im not intimidated by u and tell him he should write i got bullied in school on his forehead with the wannabe tough look and tell him I could bend him over and buttfuck him like a faggot if i wanted to (I shouldnt of said tht but i was on benzod up tbh) then say fuck off im not intimidated by u. He did absolutely nothing about it.

Also the amount of male police officers with the wannabe tough cookie cutter look of sleeve tattoo, tanned and short back and sides cut is enormous.

ps dont do this with us police u will likely get wrecked UK police are notoriously against using force.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: valentine