Does anybody have tips on networkmaxxing?

LilJojo

LilJojo

Mistral
Does anybody here have any tips on improving your network and connections? Like going to more “exclusive” events etc etc. feel like this is a big part in improving your life that’s not really touched on here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dancs, F36, mewingmaxxer and 2 others
Networkmaxxing only works if you are genetically superior in some way, good genetics ensure good connections and status, get your face fixed before you think of making connections

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Gaygymmaxx and the next o'pry
Does anybody here have any tips on improving your network and connections? Like going to more “exclusive” events etc etc. feel like this is a big part in improving your life that’s not really touched on here
Are you using IPv4 or IPv6, if you are using a connectionless transport layer protocol such as UDP, you shouldn't worry about improving connections.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and BootySniffer69
Are you using IPv4 or IPv6, if you are using a connectionless transport layer protocol such as UDP, you shouldn't worry about improving connections.
:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Biebercel
Being "a guy". Find a niche and be the expert that everyone in your circle goes to. Could even become the "coke guy" as a bum in higher class circles. Obviously no one wants the drug guy for anything but coke and molly tho.

Brutal blackpill but i feel like my height helped with networking

you need either looks, money or status. also be extroverted and be able to speak and articulate yourself well compared to the average guy. facial looks are important but you can make up for it by dressing extensively nice and having aura.

To meet potential individuals who could introduce you to opportunities within exclusive events, you need to be able to provide some sort of value to them.

Either have rich parents (My dad SOMEHOW knows a Saudi prince from Kuwait with over $22 billion invested into a stealth startup he works at.

OR

Become charismatic and talk to people who are interested in business. Just larp your way up the ladder lol, buy a fake rolex and a nice suit and go to conferences that interest business owners.

Networkmaxxing only works if you are genetically superior in some way, good genetics ensure good connections and status, get your face fixed before you think of making connections
I caged so hard 🤣

Either have rich parents (My dad SOMEHOW knows a Saudi prince from Kuwait with over $22 billion invested into a stealth startup he works at.

OR

Become charismatic and talk to people who are interested in business. Just larp your way up the ladder lol, buy a fake rolex and a nice suit and go to conferences that interest business owners.
I also know some important guys but that does Jack shit for me lol. But I agree