Does anybody on this forum have kids

dimorphism

dimorphism

Tyronelite Potential
Joined
Aug 23, 2022
Posts
13,173
Reputation
18,030
Are you raising them the PSL way?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Legit question: Why would you wanna have kids?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
I think @Salludon has a kid but I don’t see him posting here that often, probably is the reason why
 
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
@Jamesothy has a son
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 12002 and datboijj
Legit question: Why would you wanna have kids?
OP likes his kids suffer by giving them subhuman genes... and watching them as they are struggling to survive...

Sth like betting on an injured horse you know... it rarely wins, BUT imagine the dopamine when it DOES :feelsohh:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and ;-;
I throw them all down the drain
 
Are you raising them the PSL way?
absolutely. my wife threatened to call the police on me, but I assured here that I'm simply bonesmashing their zygos
 
Ye I have 1

Forgot his name but he’s Georgian
 
kjjjjj had one but he left here
 
Probably got a few running around I’m unaware of
 

Similar threads

L
Replies
0
Views
7
levisko
L
khinemyohtwe0@gmail
Replies
5
Views
32
khinemyohtwe0@gmail
khinemyohtwe0@gmail
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
6
Views
39
Resonant
Resonant
Verdams mum
Replies
5
Views
41
bhsoda_destroyer
bhsoda_destroyer
Gen1leman
Replies
45
Views
129
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top