Does anybody procrastinate dating too?

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
By putting it of until later. Completely no dating life for example until you get that surgery, heightmax, fix your hair (for oldcels), get dream physique etc.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, mathis, eduardkoopman and 3 others
sometimes i put it off until i lose weight or some shit but yeah its prob unhealthy habit

• +1
Reactions: mathis, aleksander and Roge
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
no, I've dated a lot
and it's not worth it unless you are chad

even now im texting this girl and she be playing hard2get cuz im not as goodlooking as her other matches

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, mvp2v1, med and 4 others
no, I've dated a lot

That's basically my cope for now. After learning what to fix to look better its unreal to forget that and behave normal. My mind thinks that everyone notices even my smallest flaws

• +1
Reactions: cheerio
cuz u dont have to be perfect all the time.
Well the reality is if you want really good looking women - you cant slack off. Need to be perfect to pull because they already have insane social circles. I've spoken with some and they don't even fathom that there are broke men.

• +1
That's basically my cope for now. After learning what to fix to look better its unreal to forget that and behave normal. My mind thinks that everyone notices even my smallest flaws
people do notice your smallest flaws, but if it's just a small flaw, then likely it doesn't even matter.

you get judged as a total picture, not on the basis of one or two attributes, some flaw, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Yeah 100%. I will not even look at a female until I'm lean and finished softmaxxing.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: med, BeanletMogger, IWantToMax and 2 others
Well the reality is if you want really good looking women - you cant slack off. Need to be perfect to pull because they already have insane social circles. I've spoken with some and they don't even fathom that there are broke men.
hm maybe but i think its possible

people do notice your smallest flaws, but if it's just a small flaw, then likely it doesn't even matter.

you get judged as a total picture, not on the basis of one or two attributes, some flaw, etc.
Thats why I dont forget to thank god for giving me good base and flaws that are easily fixable, even though they are very noticeable and looksmining me hard

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
hm maybe but i think its possible
Possible what? That they dont interact with less then chadlite and less than rich? Also they dont know about existence of manlets. But thats not possible, that's reality

Possible what? That they dont interact with less then chadlite and less than rich? Also they dont know about existence of manlets. But thats not possible, that's reality
that seems a little ridiculous ngl but im in high school

you're aging as we speak

hurry the fuck up buddy

that seems a little ridiculous ngl but im in high school
I'm only 18 too. And still I've managed to witness it. Thats if we are talking about good looking women + from wealthy families. You cant compete with caliber of men they interact if you are less than perfect.

Thats modern dating with social media, dating apps etc. Also thats women my age, idk what you need to have to get them later in life. Probably yachts and jets

• +1
no, I've dated a lot

even now im texting this girl and she be playing hard2get cuz im not as goodlooking as her other matches
hard to get for me is more like impossible, she has access to adults now with money when we are both 17

#smalltownwithwhores

• +1
hard to get for me is more like impossible, she has access to adults now with money when we are both 17

#smalltownwithwhores
you need to go for younger girls without access to adults

• +1
By putting it of until later. Completely no dating life for example until you get that surgery, heightmax, fix your hair (for oldcels), get dream physique etc.
yes

• +1
@terraversioneight thats what I mean too, they have access to men who are not 18 like me, but 25 and with money, maybe fixed their looks, gained some status etc. I'm complete loser in comparison now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 57122
you're aging as we speak

hurry the fuck up buddy
Actually yes. But no way I'm getting all my work done before 23, and even 5 years from now would be good tbh

How much younger are we talking? For example I'm 18 and I know very good that everyone 18+ have access to anybody. No bitch is interested with same age young nigga who is working minimal wage shoulder to shoulder with her

How much younger are we talking? For example I'm 18 and I know very good that everyone 18+ have access to anybody. No bitch is interested with same age young nigga who is working minimal wage shoulder to shoulder with her
14-16yo's are perfect for u

14-16yo's are perfect for u
Well 14 is insane tbh. Plus my problem that I moved to another country and dont speak language freely. Don't know where to find them too. I dont participate in middle school events and getting some false charges from underage is scary too

no, I've dated a lot

you’re just a bitch if she actually fw you she will make it clear

Well 14 is insane tbh.
u got brainwashed. 14yo girl with 18yo guy is a completely normal age-gap.

jfl at what jews did to you and society.

Plus my problem that I moved to another country and dont speak language freely. Don't know where to find them too. I dont participate in middle school events and getting some false charges from underage is scary too
over

• +1
u got brainwashed. 14yo girl with 18yo guy is a completely normal age-gap.

jfl at what jews did to you and society.

over
Maybe you are right and its over

• So Sad
if you are even procrastinating dating it might be over

• +1
if you are even procrastinating dating it might be over
What else can you do if you are not able to attract women YOU like?

Attachments

• 1755699_model1.png
    1755699_model1.png
    181.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • +1

Dating as a normie dude that isn't famous/statusmaxxed sucks

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Roge
no, I've dated a lot

this

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Roge
Dating as a normie dude that isn't famous/statusmaxxed sucks
how has your dating life been the last 1-2 years? havent heard much from you anymore my fellow dutch looksmaxxer

• +1