Does anybody run/jog/sprint in looksmax.me?

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
I think running is a good way to lose BF% and I think it makes u lose a lot of weight in ur face.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Ocelot
I used to when 82 kilos can't rn tryna get back down so i can run again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
yes, morning runs on the weekend :feelsokman:
also some runs in the night during weekdays when I get time

Yeah I do sprints on treadmill

I don't run or do sports because it would slow down my gymmaxxing progress.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
running gives u wrinkles. massive looksmin. jfl at marathoners

I need endurance and to get back in shape
yeah get on a bike or do any other cardio. if youre seriously overweight running will be even worse because of the weight straining the joints even more but i think ovr 20% is LISS and under is (mostly) HIIT. also lift weights

sprinting mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Rude
everyone should sprint because the cavemen did it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
Usually run 5 km 4 or 3 days a week but thinking about stopping recently. Getting too depressed to do it since running is the most boring and awful exercise I can think of, it's pure hell for me

If you don’t get your exercise through sports it’s over. JFL if you’re under 25 and go jogging outside.

used to run cross country and track when I was younger, it got me Auschwitz skinny.

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Zdeweilx, klamus and 1 other person
I used to run a lot a few months ago when I had the retarded idea of throwing my life away and joining the military, now I just gymcel

I think running is a good way to lose BF% and I think it makes u lose a lot of weight in ur face.
Running is godlike for looksmaxxing purposes
Makes you lose fat super fast, also it makes you significantly stronger, you get that sweet vitamin D effortlessly as well meanwhile subhumans are rotting in front of their screens.Perfect for posturemaxxing if you do it well.
It has a massive impact on your brain as well, there are ton of studies backing up what I'm saying but cardio literally makes your brain fog disappear in no time so good for iqmaxxing. It can help with depression too. Running is basically prescribed by doctors to their depressed patients.

Literally the best time-efficient activity you can do. Nothing is more natural than running if you're not doing then you're not even trying..inbefore gigacopers "muh skinsag :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
Running is godlike for looksmaxxing purposes
Makes you lose fat super fast, also it makes you significantly stronger, you get that sweet vitamin D effortlessly as well meanwhile subhumans are rotting in front of their screens.Perfect for posturemaxxing if you do it well.
It has a massive impact on your brain as well, there are ton of studies backing up what I'm saying but cardio literally makes your brain fog disappear in no time so good for iqmaxxing. It can help with depression too. Running is basically prescribed by doctors to their depressed patients.

Literally the best time-efficient activity you can do. Nothing is more natural than running if you're not doing then you're not even trying..inbefore gigacopers "muh skinsag :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"
Yeah running will make u lose weight in ur face,also I haven't exercised in like months so maybe that's why my brain is so fucked up

no because I don't want to ruin my joints

cycling or stair climbing is prob my favorite cardio next to swimming

i do track

• Love it
Reactions: JL~
Bicycle and walk for now , i used to do sprints tho in my rest days

real men do hill sprints or incline treadmill sprints

best times ?
never really measured if i'm honest, i'm only really dong track since trainings were allowed again (corona) so since ~june. i'm pretty fast though, second fastest guy in our club.

Running is unhealthy. Bad for your heart, it's been proven.

Just go swimming, it's good cardio and can help in building traps,neck,shoulders,lats,etc. Best sport for aesthetics imo.

Running is unhealthy. Bad for your heart, it's been proven.
Nigga why is everything bad for u, plus my endurance is shit I need to run so I can get to 6min mile