Does anybody still think I'm larping? - convinced a tinder foid for proof

Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Vampiremaxxer
Does anybody still think I'm larping about any tinder stories, foids I've been with or stuff like that? Finally convinced to get a foid to agree to let me take a somewhat NSFW pic yesterday when we were together. Shoot me a DM and I'll send proof, preferably to people I already trust as there's dox potential. Hopefully I'll manage to convince more foids in the future

Tagging some of the people I trust the most or that doesn't trust me
@averagejoe
@Xangsane
@currylightskin
@Lars

• +1
Reactions: Loki, FailedNormieManlet, Lmao and 5 others
Does anybody still think I'm larping about any tinder stories, foids I've been with or stuff like that? Finally convinced to get a foid to agree to let me take a somewhat NSFW pic yesterday when we were together. Shoot me a DM and I'll send proof, preferably to people I already trust as there's dox potential. Hopefully I'll manage to convince more foids in the future

@averagejoe
@Xangsane
@currylightskin
@Lars
You're not larping.

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Yes but i dont give a shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 15827, Marsiere214 and 2 others
theyre trolling idiots saying they dont believe you. niko isnt the type of guy to lie like that, i can tell that much.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 18244, Marsiere214 and 2 others
i trust you <3

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ken and Niklaus Mikaelson
no one cares dude

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BoneDensity, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others

@averagejoe
@Xangsane
@currylightskin
@Lars
You're not larping.
Omg this guy tagged himself again! :feelskek: :lul:
Images 2

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16371 and 11 others
no one cares dude
I know most people don't care, but if I'm staying on this forum for a while it would be nice for me to be taken somewhat seriously when I create a post

• +1
Reactions: Loki, FailedNormieManlet and Toth's thot
Send. I’m tryna beat my meat.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, FailedNormieManlet, Lmao and 4 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member and 3 others
dm me?

• +1
dm

• +1
Nigga finally found that photoshop torrent

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Hades, FailedNormieManlet and 10 others
I don't think so . You're a genuine person. A very good user. Niko is indeed a little magician 🎩

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 9801, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Some are just jealous bcz you brutally mog everyone and they can’t accept it bcz you’re not psl ideal

Tbh send me a dm, I wanna see how hot she is

• +1
most people larp on here so it dosent matter

• +1
op sent me a pic of him with a black girl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
I know most people don't care, but if I'm staying on this forum for a while it would be nice for me to be taken somewhat seriously when I create a post
they dont believe anything niko without a girl holding up a sign with ur username on looksmqx while ur having sex with her. dw about it son

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 9801, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
If you want to beat your meat to me laying an a girls naked ass staring deep into your soul then sure 😂
send it to me

• +1
they dont believe anything niko without a girl holding up a sign with ur username on looksmqx while ur having sex with her. dw about it son
it's not easy to trust users when there are ppl claiming they got paid by clubs to arrange dates on tinder on that club in order to boost profits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 9801 and 1 other person
I'll try to convince someone to have my looksmax username drawn on them in the future 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, currylightskin and Deleted member 17429

@averagejoe
@Xangsane
@currylightskin
@Lars
Did she give you permission to share it? If so I wanna see

If you didn’t ask if you could share it then nvm

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 18244 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and whiteissuperior
Send pic :feelsgood:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • Love it
it's not easy to trust users when there are ppl claiming they got paid by clubs to arrange dates on tinder on that club in order to boost profits
true, but ig i trust users like niko. ofc ur not gna believe some faceless incel random

Dm me. I believe you but I still want to see it

@averagejoe
@Xangsane
@currylightskin
@Lars
pm?

• +1