Does anyine here worry about losing their vision?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

the world is full of evil people
I do eye excercises and use glasses that protect my eyes from screens, im spending way too much on the internet

NIGGA WHAT DO YOU MEAN BLUE LIGHT DOESNT DO THAT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
reply to me u nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Blue light doesn't damage eyes

UV does. However some indirect UV is also necessary for mental health + eye development. During development dopamine release in eyes from UV helps regulate eye growth. A lot of shut in hermits get myopia from this, tho it can also be genetic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and GymCelNeckPill
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Reminder that OP made a post about his desire to be sodomized by a negro 🤢
Why do you get annoyed when people are racist against kikes but you're a racist faggot yourself? I will crush your puny jaw you special ed cockroach

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
You have the English skills of a 3rd grader 💀. Also I’ve seen you call black people “nigger” in other threads
Everyone stop saying nigger

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
When have I ever gotten mad about that jfl. Also my comment wasn’t racist. Also OP is a kike
God I fucking hate you jews so much. Viscious creatures with the worst intentions. You want me dead, don't you? You'll never get me

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 18840
God I fucking hate you jews so much. Viscious creatures with the worst intentions. You want me dead, don't you? You'll never get me
I would bang ur avi no homo tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
I would bang ur avi no homo tbh
JFL half of this forum is bisexual like me yet bark about homos 24/7. Embrace it akhi every civilization in history deemed fucking femboys normal and socially acceptable and not a devious wicked sexual perversion as long as you're the masc top

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
You have the English skills of a 3rd grader 💀. Also I’ve seen you call black people “nigger” in other threads
im jew im allowed to say it with the sjw logic, im a minority therefore i get n-word pass