Losing faith

Sure but I dont think "fuck you" and "Christ is king" fit in the same phrase
They don't. He's a fake Christian just the rest of them.

@PlayersGetPlayed
Yo dawg, like we don't agree and shit, but like you're the truest Christian in this forum. You're not a perfect Christian, but you're very different from the narcissistic fake Christians on this site who got into that shit for bigoted reasons

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and SchizoTuto
I dont care about sex I want to look good for myself so life is easier.
Whatever it is that you wish for, it depends on your genes. Whether you are rich or poor, handsome or ugly, short or tall, anxious or tough… it’s all just genes, you don’t chose them, you’re either lucky or unlucky and that’s it.

Whatever it is that you wish for, it depends on your genes. Whether you are rich or poor, handsome or ugly, short or tall, anxious or tough… it’s all just genes, you don’t chose them, you’re either lucky or unlucky and that’s it.
Yeah Im poor ugly short anxious nice luck

For the first time in my life Im doubting about God's existence.

Im slowly getting more insane everyday, Im slowly approaching the day where I'll do something very very baaaaaaaaad:D:D:D:D

I pray God everyday for 2 years now, and yet my life is still horrible. Im getting more and more depressed, more and more dangerous.

Yet I see my friends they're all good, they have a nice skin without even doing any skincare, they have good hairs, good eyes, good grades.

But me I got horrible everything, I have no school this year cuz my grades and my parents hate me.

How should I be thankful to God ? No way. Im losing faith. Or Satan is winning over me.
ni e rep farm i repped daddy garfield