does anyone actually use height boosters?

S

sonic55555

Fire
Joined
Apr 5, 2026
Posts
20,267
Reputation
25,064
wont it feel akward ans give you mega anterior pelvic tilt with your booty pushed out when you stand on a wedge lifting your heel

i think stacking insoles is a better play
 
  • +1
Reactions: LiL 369, Brava and zennn
Only fags use them

Just be naturally tall :feelskek:
 
wont it feel akward ans give you mega anterior pelvic tilt with your booty pushed out when you stand on a wedge lifting your heel

i think stacking insoles is a better play
If ur not using 4 inch height boosters minimum ur behind the competition in 2026
 
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: zennn and sonic55555
wont it feel akward ans give you mega anterior pelvic tilt with your booty pushed out when you stand on a wedge lifting your heel

i think stacking insoles is a better play
No I’m 197 cm
 
  • Woah
Reactions: sonic55555
It’s too fucking obvious anyone can notice it irl
 
  • +1
Reactions: zennn
I do, but it’s just barely an inch it doesn’t really fuck my posture
 
check ur dms, gonna help a brother out
 
I do, but it’s just barely an inch it doesn’t really fuck my posture
i was thinking about rocking an inch aswell. good to hear then
 
  • +1
Reactions: J.bass and cold_nano
wont it feel akward ans give you mega anterior pelvic tilt with your booty pushed out when you stand on a wedge lifting your heel

i think stacking insoles is a better play
Yes sir I'm tower when I wear them 5.11 in india it is 3% ppl in india
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555
im thinking about it im 5 9.5 in EU
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555
so tell me if it feels werid to walk on them
I dont use them nobody I want to impress and my self esteem isn't that low where I feel demeaned seeing taller people
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555

Similar threads

WannaBe6'
Replies
12
Views
82
Eldian
Eldian
ALMS
Replies
3
Views
31
price.
price.
carvxx
Replies
2
Views
57
sqm
sqm
chrisangeler
Replies
6
Views
94
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.
Golf222
Replies
2
Views
53
nqcell
nqcell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top