does anyone at 30 percent bf look good?

D

Deleted member 50891

fatcel
title. im fat as shit and ugly .

Then eat less. Stop complaining. You know what you must do.

its not simple as that.
Yes it is. I went from 96 kg to 85 within 3 months while working 18 hours day. Just eat 2 meals like 2-3 sandwiches or burgers or whatever and don't snack. Also be active by walking or lifting things. It's that simple.

As a man eat 1500 -1800 calories and be moderately active and you will lose fat (preferably while going gym but not necessarily)

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Yes it is. I went from 96 kg to 85 within 3 months while working 18 hours day. Just eat 2 meals like 2-3 sandwiches or burgers or whatever and don't snack. Also be active by walking or lifting things. It's that simple.

As a man eat 1500 -1800 calories and be moderately active and you will lose fat (preferably while going gym but not necessarily)
Bro that's 3 months just to lose that? That's too long and torture.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, MaghrebGator and lastamericanvirgin
Many women

Some men

No. 30% is practically obese, I cannot name one person who would look good at that point. Life starts at 15%

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, HTN_Mentalcel and Baldingman1998
Only foids look attractive at 30% body fat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

ur libido got fucked? eating that less?

I like foids with 30%, or more bf