Reactions: Pedro Zanatta and EthnicelAscension
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Pedro Zanatta, Deleted member 2587 and 2 others
Im neet get btfo son

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and EthnicelAscension
Low inhib animal, hows your skull brah resurrect that thread
Feeling better, i think i just popped a few sutures at the same time which made the cracks even louder. JFL facepulling when I get home.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Feeling better, i think i just popped a few sutures at the same time which made the cracks even louder. JFL facepulling when I get home.
That’s fascinating bro, where in your face did you feel the cracks?

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
That’s fascinating bro, where in your face did you feel the cracks?
Mostly on the right side I felt a few pops around the top of the back of neck, but most of the cracks were from about the back of maxilla almost, deep inside I can only judge by the sound of the cracks and the fact that the right half of my palate was moving more easily when i facepulled after the cracks.

Mostly on the right side I felt a few pops around the top of the back of neck, but most of the cracks were from about the back of maxilla almost, deep inside I can only judge by the sound of the cracks and the fact that the right half of my palate was moving more easily when i facepulled after the cracks.
Hmmm so that’s a bit worrying if you only cracked half, what if you end up twisting your face? That would be death

Hmmm so that’s a bit worrying if you only cracked half, what if you end up twisting your face? That would be death
Mhm, after i realized that I started apply force only to my left side that night then I went to sleep.

• +1
Mhm, after i realized that I started apply force only to my left side that night then I went to sleep.
Big brain, is there noticeably more movement now that the sutures are broken? Also how old are you?

Big brain, is there noticeably more movement now that the sutures are broken? Also how old are you?
17. I think even Jordan Barrett still had some natural forward growth left between ages 17 and 22, if I facepull I can likely see a lot of results. After a facepull session I can usually notice my zygos move forward by like a mm, then of course it comes down a little, but like stretching, if you do it consistently overtime the gains remain.

• +1
17. I think even Jordan Barrett still had some natural forward growth left between ages 17 and 22, if I facepull I can likely see a lot of results. After a facepull session I can usually notice my zygos move forward by like a mm, then of course it comes down a little, but like stretching, if you do it consistently overtime the gains remain.
Nice bro. Any supplements? And what kind of device and anchor do you use? I’m 20 so I should still get some decent results but probably not as much as you

• +1
No supplements, I have 6 inch bizygomatic width due to a palate expander, and a deep palate as well, I can stuff my fingers into my palate so I have no need for a device. When I dont use the belt and I thumb pull, I'm not even pulling really, I have so much room its more like I'm pushing, I can literally exert Kg's worth of force on my maxilla because I can push instead of pull. Probably why ai was able to rupture sutures.

No supplements, I have 6 inch bizygomatic width due to a palate expander, and a deep palate as well, I can stuff my fingers into my palate so I have no need for a device. When I dont use the belt and I thumb pull, I'm not even pulling really, I have so much room its more like I'm pushing, I can literally exert Kg's worth of force on my maxilla because I can push instead of pull. Probably why ai was able to rupture sutures.
How lucky bastard, my tongue doesn’t fit on the roof of my mouth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
How lucky bastard, my tongue doesn’t fit on the roof of my mouth
Yea funny thing was I was bluepilled when I had the palate expander, It was only for orthodontic reasons so my orthodontist could have a ton of extra room to move my teeth. His laziness ascended my aesthetics JFL

• +1
@CopeAndRope get in here my nig nog. My es ratio is only .44 so I think instead of mse I’ll get sarpe and msdo, then put in some kind of retainer and facepull until I’m done aligning my teeth, then maybe double jaw depending on how much forward movement I get from fp. Do you know how long the braces would take?
Yea funny thing was I was bluepilled when I had the palate expander, It was only for orthodontic reasons so my orthodontist could have a ton of extra room to move my teeth. His laziness ascended my aesthetics JFL
How much did you expand? I can’t fit both thumbs at the same time so I can’t thumb pull, I can’t mew, and yet the maxillofacial surgeon said I don’t need sarpe because my lower palate is also narrow. I’m a perfect occlusion narrowcel

Last edited:
  • +1
@CopeAndRope get in here my nig nog. My es ratio is only .44 so I think instead of mse I’ll get sarpe and msdo, then put in some kind of retainer and facepull until I’m done aligning my teeth, then maybe double jaw depending on how much forward movement I get from fp. Do you know how long the braces would take?

How much did you expand? I can’t fit both thumbs at the same time so I can’t thumb pull, I can’t mew, and yet the maxillofacial surgeon said I don’t need sarpe because my lower palate is also narrow. I’m a perfect occlusion narrowcel
When I got the expander I was bluepilled and 14-15, but i will say that normies even noticed that my face got wider, by a lot, I can fit both thumbs in, sometimes its a little crowded but I can still fit them almost effortlessly.

Same I browse it in public, at library and at uni

I dont give a shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 2486 and EthnicelAscension
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and EthnicelAscension
  • JFL
Reactions: onnysk
  • +1
i browsed looksmax today in class while holding a girl's hand ded srs

• JFL
yea i sit in class and browse looksmax all the time. the kids around me look at my screen all the time to see what website im on, but idc

• +1
Yeah I’m in agreeance with most ppl here..

I just go on whatever I want like clockwork...I don’t intentionally do it in front of people but I always assume nobody is watching when I’m on here..but I’m sure they glance from time to time

• +1
Low test if you don't PSL rate members on class projector

• JFL