I've been getting paid $25 hourly to browse .org for months (SERIOUS)

I've been applying for loads of security jobs and been rejected. And everyone in security wants those cushy corporate or night shift jobs, so you're less likely to get them than the fuckers who stand on doors. Yet the fuckers who stand on doors have an advantage over u when applying for the good jobs, hence they probably can't get those either
u need to have network or connection for ease and never apply online cuz thees hundreds of ppl just go in person and ask with manager in their office or make a way to connect with some officer and they might be able to convince their manager to give u an interview

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
So I recently turned 18 and live in a big city so the day I turned 18 i got my Guard license, training and background checked from Bereu of Investigation (cost around $500 total for everything) and spam applied to all the Security Companies but got no offer and almost all of them were hiring 21+ but my dad had network and linked me with a supervisor from a company and got interviewed and hired on same day for a post that was 21+ jfl. (lifefuel, applying for jobs online never works u need to have a network or go irl and ask never apply online u get ignored harder than ur looksmach ignores u).

So this place is giga cucked that I work at, its a 8 floor building for office space thats been empty since 2020 lockdown and they cant find anyone to rent which they could be earning $100K+ monthly and my post is to basically sit in lobby and make sure no one breaks in to building. (no one will)
and i my home is like 5 mins walking distance but still take the bus cuz its free for ppl under 19 in my city so imma abuse this for 1 more yr harder than @Clavicular abuses his mod power.

So this is where I get to sit all day and no interaction or job responsibility besides 1 patrol of all 8 floors per shift and write a short report of stuffs. Since theres only 1 entrance I just sit in the main door lobby and make sure no one unauthorized comes.

View attachment 3204518View attachment 3204464

This giga nice place work environment space with bathroom and kitchens along with shower each floor.
View attachment 3204511View attachment 3204514View attachment 3204520View attachment 3204530

Interesting how they've losing so much money and doing nothing abt it.
So I work here 3 days a week (24hr weekly) and get paid $25hrly which will go up in the future and jfl this mogs every jobs u can work as a sub HTN teenager. I can do all my school homework here watch youtube and rot in org all day while getting paid.
So I finished reading every molecule in threads by @6ft4 & @Orc last week.
Will read @forevergymcelling, @garoupilled_ today. Recommend me some interesting high iq PSLers.

If u live in a big city look for jobs like these while ur in collage and make sure its security officer where u get to do other tasks like making report (needs initial investment of training and license) and not Security Guard where u stand on door all day jfl.

I been browsing on and off .org since 2022 but never made an acc but finally joined last month to share my thoughts.

@Pei @human_centipede @Noyas @sub5pslathlete @PROMETHEUS @muneebo @YungTrappa @Quande-Rende @undefined64 @Fegacel @Cristiano @ronaldo @rift3938 @MFMF @Klasik616 @Mandibular @nQwiff @joaquinmax @swaggyp1 @wrist @Cry @Elevate @mind @NoReedemingFeature @Disrupted @Gene @Guiltyfeelings @devonhendryx999 @halloweed @PeakIncels @alurmo @Pendejo @snowmaxara @cocenjoyer @imnotincelcore @klip11 @TheDarkPhoenix @TwoFace @truegreycel @kalluss @Weter @aids @okwiwhd @watah @TabulaRasa @marigold @ilostitall @MA_ascender @chudlite @Gaiseric @jrobts @Gothboi @jed9 @Roninotrolling @pettibuke @KNOXS @TheBiggestIncelEver @bakpaokukus @vernier @fantom3k @Heatmiser @jaydobonemashing @zuku @SubhumanForever @castizo @optimisticzoomer @God-himself @jordanisbetterthanu @onskibidi @Mushroom @gggggggggk @Arkham @zerotohero @tomakine @iblamepheno1 @psimaxx @cyprian_tomaszewski @AnthonyM1 @L.A @LuizManfrinatti @bloaty @drykill @uNO1 @linkcel @bobjack004 @ropeordietrying @Zikel_Nut @Lokki @MANLETprettyBOY
How did you got verified with less then a month here??

So i just need a famous tiktok page to be verified?🤣
pretty much but i think it should be u as the cover/product of ur page not a meme acc who shitpost content

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
pretty much but i think it should be u as the cover/product of ur page not a meme acc who shitpost content
Right, whats your acc so I can follow you?

• So Sad
Reactions: baburam