Does anyone else feel like the world got boring since the pandemic?

S

sevensources

Bronze
Even though everything has opened up now, things just seem slower. People are more distant, they got older, there is less fun to be had etc.

Like the whole vibe on planet earth from 2010-2019 was different to the vibe now, life is still just as hard as it was back then but there is less fun stuff now to cope with.

Anyways it feels like having fun got way harder since the pandemic started and end and the world seems to have calmed down. Does anyone else feel the same?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Gaia262, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
Its not the world, you are just getting old

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 12218, Mr.cope and 8 others
tbh yea, i remember thinking big in 2019, wanting to have fun go out try my luck with girls and all this bullshit. As you can see, i call living a socially acceptable life "bullshit" now in 2022

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Yea, also if you are mega autisticcel or just literally got it at the worst time (me) then its a killer

it literally hit when i was about to finish highschool and 1 year after that i still had feelings about being in hs despite me graduating its proly cuz i never went through the whole process

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deprived
On The Spectrum Rainbow GIF

Yea, also if you are mega autisticcel or just literally got it at the worst time (me) then its a killer

it literally hit when i was about to finish highschool and 1 year after that i still had feelings about being in hs despite me graduating its proly cuz i never went through the whole process
kek class of 2020 didnt even get to go to their graduation ceremony:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and goat2x
Yea, also if you are mega autisticcel
If ur mega aspie then its soooo bad, it just ruins motivation to sit in your house for years at a time

Yes I was just telling a friend about this yesterday. Life has sucked since then. Most people got fat after Covid. Also I never go out. The party scene sucks. Man life will never return

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 6128
the world was funnier before internet i think :ROFLMAO:

nahh better time now than 2018/2019 but maybe because i looksmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
As you can see, i call living a socially acceptable life "bullshit" now in 2022
You are around the same age as me, do you feel like you are too "old" now to try and have a social life?

You are around the same age as me, do you feel like you are too "old" now to try and have a social life?
i dont think theres an age to have a social life, nowadays people up to 35 are considered young. At 24 i dont really feel too old to have a social life, but mb around 28/30 thoughts like this will probably arise. My main problem is that nothing feels fun anymore, like going to a pub, a bar, or dancing. at 5 7 clubbing is hell

Ya life sucks. Kinda wanted Covid to kill me but it hasn’t yet so probably gonna go to general store and ask for their strongest ropes