Does anyone else feel smug when someone ugly talks about asking a girl out?

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
I just chuckle at this subhuman blaming their personality or “game” just lmao for her rejecting him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2846 and 7 others
Ugly people getting smug at other ugly people for trying. What a meme.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, chadpreetcel123, Arkantos and 9 others
When I was a virgin freak in high school I got the "I dont have a cell phone" from girls twice. It was fucking over for me!
Redpill game for ugly guys: give girls a free phone when you ask them out!

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Depressed Twink
I don't feel smug, but I know exactly what is going to happen, and so I just think to myself "well, I hope he learns his lesson this time."

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Idc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I don't feel smug, but I know exactly what is going to happen, and so I just think to myself "well, I hope he learns his lesson this time."
This

There was a bald manlet lecturing me about why looks dont matter and I told him to show me. He approached a girl and got her number but it was a fake lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2426 and 3 others
There was a bald manlet lecturing me about why looks dont matter and I told him to show me. He approached a girl and got her number but it was a fake lol
+10000

broooooooootal

Just feel sad. I kmow the truth they dont

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
I have this moron from my class who keeps getting bullied and girls act like they like him,just to fuck with him.I tell him that he's truecel and that they'd never touch him,but he keeps bluepilling himself into believing otherwise.

I tell them they are being rejected for not being attractive enough and they call me an asshole for calling them ugly.

Over for people that can't handle the truth tbh.

Nah, I feel bad for them.

i do, but then i remember i post on this site

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0