Anyone else notice how girls are friendlier to you when you’re with a girl?

Obviously yes.
Mirin. Sometimes after college I am with a weak MTB and a few LTBs but it’s as if I’m alone in terms of how I’m treated. But when they’re HTB+ suddenly it’s a lot different. More positively. In my experience.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Mirin. Sometimes after college I am with a weak MTB and a few LTBs but it’s as if I’m alone in terms of how I’m treated. But when they’re HTB+ suddenly it’s a lot different. More positively. In my experience.
Yep, if foids think other foids want you they want you even more its like some kind of law of attraction.
'If she wants him he must be gl/rich/bigD etc.'= foid logic

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yep, if foids think other foids want you they want you even more its like some kind of law of attraction.
'If she wants him he must be gl/rich/bigD etc.'= foid logic
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Why do women have to be so superficial. :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: PsychoH
It's not just women, men also from what I've noticed. People in general are way nicer to you, smile to you, are open to conversation, etc. when you are with a girl.
I think it gives you a glimpse of what life as a woman is like, because when I was dating the stacy-lite and we went out a lot, I would tell her: 'damn these people are so friendly, usually people are so cold. Not used to this at all.' and she couldn't relate and said people are always like this.

As a counter-example, I've had girls tell me that they like going out with me because it stops men from approaching them. They tell me they get approached all the time when they go out normally, but when they go out with me and stand next to me, guys leave them alone.

My purpose as a lowTrust ugly slavic man to women, is being a scarecrow to keep other men away from them apparently.

6fa34e95e2a2f63fc0970b7909a78e4d.gif

• JFL
Reactions: urukhaiascension, PsychoH and Michael Myers
It's not just women, men also from what I've noticed. People in general are way nicer to you, smile to you, are open to conversation, etc. when you are with a girl.
I think it gives you a glimpse of what life as a woman is like, because when I was dating the stacy-lite and we went out a lot, I would tell her: 'damn these people are so friendly, usually people are so cold. Not used to this at all.' and she couldn't relate and said people are always like this.

As a counter-example, I've had girls tell me that they like going out with me because it stops men from approaching them. They tell me they get approached all the time when they go out normally, but when they go out with me and stand next to me, guys leave them alone.

My purpose as a lowTrust ugly slavic man to women, is being a scarecrow to keep other men away from them apparently.

6fa34e95e2a2f63fc0970b7909a78e4d.gif
Funny story bhai, because it shows the reverse scenario for both us and them. She actually asked me “are all Dutch girls this friendly?” And I was like “yeah.” But I didn’t say “when you’re with me.” :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Funny story bhai, because it shows the reverse scenario for both us and them. She actually asked me “are all Dutch girls this friendly?” And I was like “yeah.” But I didn’t say “when you’re with me.” :feelshaha:
It's so fucking stupid. Makes me want to have jews take over the world and have all of our socialization go through a MetaVerse VR reality from now on.

Where do you know the girl from?

I took that stacy-lite to fraternity events with me on a few occasions. People were approaching me/her during the entire event. Making me and her feel welcomed, invited. Joking with us, telling us about future events and hoping we can be there.
People I hardly ever spoke to or only ever exchanged glances with, would suddenly smile at me and be welcoming. JFL man. It made me realize how abnormal it is that people are generally so hostile towards me. It's easy to understand why I don't like socializing when this is the treatment I usually get.

Also was funny to see one guy from my 'friend'-group start hating on me. He called me out for dating 'too young' girls (she was 19yo, I was 23yo). Dumb jealous prick :lul::lul: it made me understand that 'pedo-hate' is just bitter loser jealous guys and their hateful coping mechanisms.

I don't have contact with any of those people from that fraternity anymore. None of them were ever real friends. All just fake bullshit.

I hate socializing as a man. You have to dominate, have a hot girl by your side, have high-status, be rich, command respect, etc.

You cant 'just exist'. People don't want/like you when you 'just exist' as a man.

Last edited:
  • JFL
It's so fucking stupid. Makes me want to have jews to take over the world and have all of our socialization go through a MetaVerse VR reality from now on.
That’s probably the game plan. That way they can keep us all under their control.
Where do you know the girl from?
From another forum, I had never seen their pic so I expected a landwhale femcel but she was actually (objectively) really good-looking. Makes sense since she said to me so many guys were hitting on her. She’s from overseas.
I took that stacy-lite to fraternity events with me on a few occasions. People were approaching me/her during the entire event. Making me and her feel welcomed, invited. Joking with us, telling us about future events and hoping we can be there.
People I hardly ever spoke to or only ever exchanged glances with, would suddenly smile at me and be welcoming. JFL man. It made me realize how abnormal it is that people are generally so hostile towards me. It's easy to understand why I don't like socializing when this is the treatment I usually get.
Woah. To think this was all normal for her, really shows how different the lives are that we live compared to theirs. It’s definitely abnormal.
Also was funny to see one guy from my 'friend'-group start hating on me. He called me out for dating 'too young' girls (she was 19yo, I was 23yo). Dumb jealous prick :lul::lul: it made me understand that 'pedo-hate' is just bitter loser jealous guys and their hateful coping mechanisms.
JFL’d for this. Saying 19 is too young for 23? He was 1000000% jealous but I’m more surprised that age cucks like these actually existed in the Netherlands? There was a time when I was 14 and a classmate of mine was seeing a 28 y/o guy. No one cared. Or when I was 16 and they were dating a 21 y/o guy.
I don't have contact with any of those people from that fraternity anymore. None of them were ever real friends. All just fake bullshit.
Yeah those aren’t real friends anyway. Screw them. Best to cut off guys like that.
I hate socializing as a man. You have to dominate, have a hot girl by your side, have high-status, be rich, command respect, etc.
Legit. We have too many burdens to carry.
You cant 'just exist'. People don't want/like you when you 'just exist' as a man.
Precisely. They wanna make your life as bad as possible. Fuck people.

• +1
Yeah ironically when im seen with a woman more and more just start spawning near my vicinity, if not all they do is stare and admire from a far

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Michael Myers
Yeah ironically when im seen with a woman more and more just start spawning near my vicinity, if not all they do is stare and admire from a far
That’s really interesting bhai. I thought in your case as an actual chad that the effect would be a lot stronger for you. But perhaps it’s because you’re a true chad that makes you intimidating to those women and a truecel like me is more approachable. Legit even a lil jb came up to us to talk to us jfl. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and MoggerGaston
That’s probably the game plan. That way they can keep us all under their control.
legit, but I hate how socializing is right now, it's hard to think it can get worse under jewish control.

I go from truecel to .... truecel?
From another forum, I had never seen their pic so I expected a landwhale femcel but she was actually (objectively) really good-looking. Makes sense since she said to me so many guys were hitting on her. She’s from overseas.
cool stuff. Relatable from some mmorpg's that I played A LOT in recent years. Those games are of course 90% male, but from the selection of girls I did voice-chat and cam with, they weren't as ugly as I would expect.

Woah. To think this was all normal for her, really shows how different the lives are that we live compared to theirs. It’s definitely abnormal.
You don't even realize it man, that is the thing. You just live your normal life, people are generally cold/distant towards you, and that is your normal. You don't even know that 'it could be different'. This is just how it has always been for you.

Then you have some girl next to you and suddenly you notice people are way friendlier. And that's a shock.

JFL’d for this. Saying 19 is too young for 23? He was 1000000% jealous but I’m more surprised that age cucks like these actually existed in the Netherlands? There was a time when I was 14 and a classmate of mine was seeing a 28 y/o guy. No one cared. Or when I was 16 and they were dating a 21 y/o guy.
He's a weak-MTN with a big mouth and big ego. Believes he is the shit.
He had a MTB on a leash for him, who even had her tits done because he complained about them being small. He never respected her but she stayed with him for YEARS. They broke up last year I think.

He has no redeeming qualities except for being a loud-mouth and having a big ego, always disrespecting others as a way to raise his own value in social-circles. He finds the weakest link in a social-circle, some guy nobody connects with and is a bit weird, and then makes jokes about him behind his back. That sorta guy.

Haven't had contact with him in years. Unironically though I didn't view him super negatively. You sorta wanted him to like you and be on good terms since he was the loudmouth that everyone knew and would somewhat lead the vibe in the group etc.

Idk, just typical social dynamics and shit. I had a couple of conflicts with him and he would back down in those cases. No clue what he said behind my back though. Not a real friend.

Yeah those aren’t real friends anyway. Screw them. Best to cut off guys like that.
I am coming back from this. I have nobody right now. How does that benefit my life?

I could have shitty friends instead of nobody. And through that I would have some sort of social support, access to new social circles, events, knowledge, etc.

Shitty friends aren't shitty friends when you know and expect them to be shitty in times of need.

Because then their shitty reactions to you aren't unexpected, you aren't surprised, and you know what you are getting yourself into. I think it's legit.

Shitty friends only suck when you expect them to be good friends which they aren't.

I don't think it's right to throw away social-connections just because they aren't 'good people' or 'good friends'.
People can always have use to you, people are a resource.

It may sound psycho, but even 'losers' can have use to you. Even the douchebag can be used. The chad can be used. And so on.
Like for a lot of men, some chad-friend is their access-key to female social-circles. You may think the chad is using the incel for free validation or something, but perhaps it's the incel who is actually using the chad.

It's just people trying to make the best out of their situation. What do you have to offer, what do they have to offer, and that's how interactions happen.

People can all have a certain function in your life to get what you want. Disregarding people because 'you don't like them' is immature.
Legit. We have too many burdens to carry.

Precisely. They wanna make your life as bad as possible. Fuck people.
People want a better life for themselves, and they don't get it from a random man.

I think the issue is that we weren't raised properly. We were taught one thing, yet reality is a different thing.

Being a soft empathic caring man, goes completely against our nature. Because we were only ever meant to be soft, empathic and caring towards our closest friends, family, wife and kids.

We have to rewire our brain somehow.

Last edited:
  • +1
legit, but I hate how socializing is right now, it's hard to think it can get worse under jewish control.

I go from truecel to .... truecel?

cool stuff. Relatable from some mmorpg's that I played A LOT in recent years. Those games are of course 90% male, but from the selection of girls I did voice-chat and cam with, they weren't as ugly as I would expect.

You don't even realize it man, that is the thing. You just live your normal life, people are generally cold/distant towards you, and that is your normal. You don't even know that 'it could be different'. This is just how it has always been for you.

Then you have some girl next to you and suddenly you notice people are way friendlier. And that's a shock.

He's a weak-MTN with a big mouth and big ego. Believes he is the shit.
He had a MTB on a leash for him, who even had her tits done because he complained about them being small. He never respected her but she stayed with him for YEARS. They broke up last year I think.

He has no redeeming qualities except for being a loud-mouth and having a big ego, always disrespecting others as a way to raise his own value in social-circles. He finds the weakest link in a social-circle, some guy nobody connects with and is a bit weird, and then makes jokes about him behind his back. That sorta guy.

Haven't had contact with him in years. Unironically though I didn't view him super negatively. You sorta wanted him to like you and be on good terms since he was the loudmouth that everyone knew and would somewhat lead the vibe in the group etc.

Idk, just typical social dynamics and shit. I had a couple of conflicts with him and he would back down in those cases. No clue what he said behind my back though. Not a real friend.

I am coming back from this. I have nobody right now. How does that benefit my life?

I could have shitty friends instead of nobody. And through that I would have some sort of social support, access to new social circles, events, knowledge, etc.

Shitty friends aren't shitty friends when you know and expect them to be shitty in times of need.

Because then their shitty reactions to you aren't unexpected, you aren't surprised, and you know what you are getting yourself into. I think it's legit.

Shitty friends only suck when you expect them to be good friends which they aren't.

I don't think it's right to throw away social-connections just because they aren't 'good people' or 'good friends'. People can always have use to you, people are a resource.

People want a better life for themselves, and they don't get it from a random man.

I think the issue is that we weren't raised properly. We were taught one thing, yet reality is a different thing.

Being a soft empathic caring man, goes completely against our nature. Because we were only ever meant to be soft, empathic and caring towards our closest friends, family, wife and kids.

We have to rewire our brain somehow.
I’ll get on pc and then answer to you bhai.

• +1