Does anyone else find that they have to actively work at not being socially isolated?

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
Social interaction is not something that I’m naturally interested in and am able to satisfy it by just talking to people online or my family.

I have to actively make sure that I go out every once in a while to “interact” with people, otherwise I’ll inadvertently end up isolating myself. Anyone else? I feel like all normies naturally love to socialize and don’t have to remind themselves to do so

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and s4raw
No loser:)

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Social interaction is not something that I’m naturally interested in and am able to satisfy it by just talking to people online or my family.

I have to actively make sure that I go out every once in a while to “interact” with people, otherwise I’ll inadvertently end up isolating myself. Anyone else? I feel like all normies naturally love to socialize and don’t have to remind themselves to do so
If you were gl you wouldn't even have to talk. I mean you can work on your social skills to do so. If you don't provide any value to your social circle you will eventually be an outcast anyways:feelsmage: