Does anyone else hate esports?

Lebron_James

Lebron_James

sigma gyatt rizzler
Even the fact its called esports

like yeah bro this is an athlete

And then they starting getting all excited when they win a round and start shouting about how "You can't beat me" or some other stupid shit. Like bro I can see your fat fucking gyno tits flapping up and down along with your jelly roll stomach.

Some of the lowest T shit I've seen. Even people that watch that shit. Most people stopped watching gaming youtube when they were like 8, 12 maybe at the latest. But these low T cucks are still cheering for the epic win on their favorite "esports team":soy::soy::soy: even worse when they spend money on merch like "Gfuel" which is just fucking sad. How do you get tired from playing video games?

Its liking going to a soylent convention, like god nigga go play a real sport like soccer, basketball, baseball, boxing, wrestling. ANYTHING BUT SITTING ON YOUR ASS PLAYING VIDEO GAMES

Worst sports to watch

1."E sports"

2. "Esports"

3. "Esports

Worst sports to play

1."esports"
2."esports"
3."esports"

• +1
Reactions: user123456, silencio, xegigi and 1 other person
im top 5 nba 2k player in the world buddy

• Woah
Reactions: Lebron_James

Thats some shit to shout about not clicking a mouse

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
I commend your "skill"

But seriously bro go outside and play real basketball
bro im 5ft11 what basketball for me

i failed to become a soccer pro and now im here

s1mple with pistol > mike tyson in life or death scenario sooo
Idk who s1mple is but that applies to every situation

A monkey with a gun will take down shaq

bro im 5ft11 what basketball for me

i failed to become a soccer pro and now im here
just play for fun bhai.

Its not like the 2k top 5 is making you any money + its NT, the bitches love hoopers and will get you a bigger social circle

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Idk who s1mple is but that applies to every situation

A monkey with a gun will take down shaq
1717829462791-png.2969273

this is s1mple

but i agree i made a shit comment, of course boxing is a good sport. ive done it for 3 years

• Love it
Even the fact its called esports

like yeah bro this is an athlete

View attachment 2969273View attachment 2969274

And then they starting getting all excited when they win a round and start shouting about how "You can't beat me" or some other stupid shit. Like bro I can see your fat fucking gyno tits flapping up and down along with your jelly roll stomach.

Some of the lowest T shit I've seen. Even people that watch that shit. Most people stopped watching gaming youtube when they were like 8, 12 maybe at the latest. But these low T cucks are still cheering for the epic win on their favorite "esports team":soy::soy::soy: even worse when they spend money on merch like "Gfuel" which is just fucking sad. How do you get tired from playing video games?

Its liking going to a soylent convention, like god nigga go play a real sport like soccer, basketball, baseball, boxing, wrestling. ANYTHING BUT SITTING ON YOUR ASS PLAYING VIDEO GAMES

Worst sports to watch

1."E sports"

2. "Esports"

3. "Esports

Worst sports to play

1."esports"
2."esports"
3."esports"
Most retarded braindead normie thread I’ve seen so far this year, any professional game takes 100x more smarts and skill than kicking a fucking ball around a field

Most retarded braindead normie thread I’ve seen so far this year, any professional game takes 100x more smarts and skill than kicking a fucking ball around a field
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Im a genius because I can play rainbow six siege

:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Im a genius because I can play rainbow six siege
Never said I’m a genius but there’s plenty of spastic nigger footballers who can’t use their brain at all, there’s no such person in any competitive game, can be r6 or any other game

JFL at worshipping a bunch of 70 IQ young millionaires because they can kick a ball around a field for 90 minutes

Never said I’m a genius but there’s plenty of spastic nigger footballers who can’t use their brain at all, there’s no such person in any competitive game, can be r6 or any other game

JFL at worshipping a bunch of 70 IQ young millionaires because they can kick a ball around a field for 90 minutes
jfl at worshipping Mcdonalds's best customers because they can click a mouse

honestly do you not realize how ridiculous you sound?

jfl at worshipping Mcdonalds's best customers because they can click a mouse

honestly do you not realize how ridiculous you sound?
I don’t worship anyone, I don’t think esports top gamers deserve love or praise, but at least they are smart and highly skilled at something while footballers do nothing but just kick a ball with their feet over and over again.

Being into actual professional sports is way more cucked than being into esports

• Hmm...
I don’t worship anyone, I don’t think esports top gamers deserve love or praise, but at least they are smart and highly skilled at something while footballers do nothing but just kick a ball with their feet over and over again.

Being into actual professional sports is way more cucked than being into esports
I do agree to a certain extent.

Although I still think that esports is the most cucked thing I do agree that being very into actual professional sports is cucked as well. Especially as a grown man. I don't think either are worth of much praise tbh. I just think that physical achievements especially things like boxing and wrestling and to a much lesser extent soccer and basketball are more deserving of praise than esports

The intellectual component is definitely true but I don't think it matters much unless in an intellectual field. Why care when your iq makes a negligible difference in their respective fields:feelswat:, its not rocket science

Its kinda cagefuel seeing people with non athlete faces playing it yeah

But in football you have subhumans too, just look at any premier league team. Only difference is that in most sports you need to be lean.

But its interesting to see that in CS (i cant speak for other esports), the best players in the world often have some traits of the 'athlete face' (high fwhr, dimorphism, good airways)

As for the 'its low t' argument, its retarded. So anything that isnt physical = low t to you? Chess is low t, poker is low t, being a rockstar is low t (because its only finger coordination brooo)

If you played competitive video games you would know that they are hard as shit to master and require a 'killer instinct', much like regular sports

• Hmm...
I consider it a sport if there's honest competition. Things like chess tournaments and poker are sports to me, it's honest competition. Of course, they're non athletic sports. Professional wrestling is a very athletic endeavor but it's not a sport because there's no real competition going on in the matches. But esports are really boring, announcers and commentators hyping it up when it's underwhelming, and when you watch it you can't really focus on the action because it keeps on changing between player screens. It'll be like watching soccer and suddenly the camera zooms into the goalkeeper then focuses on a random defender, then the man with the ball, then a fan, then suddenly there's a goal but we missed it because they keep changing focus. That's how esports works, you can't see any real action because they always randomly change screens.

cope, this is average csgo pro, greek god

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lebron_James and DelonLover1999

But in football you have subhumans too, just look at any premier league team. Only difference is that in most sports you need to be lean.

But its interesting to see that in CS (i cant speak for other esports), the best players in the world often have some traits of the 'athlete face' (high fwhr, dimorphism, good airways)

As for the 'its low t' argument, its retarded. So anything that isnt physical = low t to you? Chess is low t, poker is low t, being a rockstar is low t (because its only finger coordination brooo)

If you played competitive video games you would know that they are hard as shit to master and require a 'killer instinct', much like regular sports
mirin device avi

• Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999

Based dev1ce fan. I was a Team Liquid supporter back in the day. If you supported Astralis, you have to admit that the team to pose the most threat to Astralis was Liquid. Unfortunately, that NAF, Stewie, Elige, Nitro, and Twistzz line-up never won the major.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
He did the crime of being ugly and trying to amount to something. For shame!!!

Based dev1ce fan. I was a Team Liquid supporter back in the day. If you supported Astralis, you have to admit that the team to pose the most threat to Astralis was Liquid. Unfortunately, that NAF, Stewie, Elige, Nitro, and Twistzz line-up never won the major.
Im not an astralis fan, dev1ce avi is just for the aesthetics altho hes insane as a player. Im brazilian so sk fan (aka depressed from lack of results in the last seven years)

I rooted for liquid in berlin, they were robbed of their era

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Lmao this is such cope hate. They are getting paid good af for sitting on their asses playing video games. Something that 99% of dudes do for free.

• +1
Lmao this is such cope hate. They are getting paid good af for sitting on their asses playing video games. Something that 99% of dudes do for free.
yeah they're getting hella money, that I can respect. More so the method of earning it is what I don't like

I can respect Elon Musk for being one of the richest men on earth, but I hate how we uses child slaves in the Congo y'know

This "sport" is only supported mostly by asians. On the other hand, I only support boxing, basketball and sometimes NFL

• +1