does anyone else have 5" BP penis or smaller? I’m so alone. everyone dickmogs me.

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
if you have a small penis pls send me pics for proof so I feel better

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, Klasik616, Autismcel and 10 others
send me your penis here

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Jova
IMG 1249

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BootySniffer69, Hero of the Imperium, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
Aren't u on E bud that will shrink ur stuff

• JFL
Reactions: Detective
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, Autismcel, Jova and 3 others
Wtf. I remember an Asian guy in a Peta Jensen video getting his dick sucked and it was very small

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Aren't u on E bud that will shrink ur stuff

My dick was small to begin with. No point in preserving what doesn’t matter anyway. It’s futile.

Why should a 5'2" guy worry about losing a few mm of height from squatting and deadlifting?

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Lookologist003 and thecel
Whats big for you?

6"+ is big to me because I’m dickcel, but 7"+ is big in the grand scheme of things. Average penises in the West are 6"–7".

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel, Jova, hypernormie and 5 others
My dick was small to begin with. No point in preserving what doesn’t matter anyway. It’s futile.

Why should a 5'2" guy worry about losing a few mm of height from squatting and deadlifting?
Why should an asian mtf worry about getting dickmogged by .org users

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003 and thecel
You are expressing another form of bigotry not unlike homophobia.

And that’s alright in my book. Dwellers here got their bigotry (posting tranny suicide gifs), and I got mine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and St.TikTokcel
dick size is cope , face and height is law

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: scrunchables, Autismcel, Jova and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Lookologist003
6"+ is big to me because I’m dickcel, but 7"+ is big in the grand scheme of things. Average penises in the West are 6"–7".
I thought the average was around 5.6-5.8

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, ambi, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: PeiFan94
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, Lookologist003 and arabcelxxx
I can only be happy by indulging in ogre stuff.

I envy bullies. They’re happy as fuck. Ogres are happy. I wish I could live in 10000 BC and fight a male in a deathmatch with rocks and clubs. Living the way humans naturally act. Not modern cuck shit.
Yeah I am too fatherless to relate bud I just want paleolithic bones without the violence

• Woah
  • Love it
Just go to the micropenis subreddits.

• So Sad
Reactions: Jova, Lookologist003 and thecel
But it doesn’t make me feel good because the men there don’t send me their dicks. If .org members send me intimate pics I feel special because it’s (pretend) for my eyes only. ik it’s not really for my eyes only, but this is the closest I can get to intimacy.
Phaggot

• WTF
Na fella everyone here has a big piece of man meat

• +1
Reactions: Steel, Lookologist003 and thecel

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Jova, 4ever, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and thecel
SEND DICKS

come on guys

I have pencil dick but I length mog u

• So Sad
if you have a small penis pls send me pics for proof so I feel better
There’s a lot of men with that size but they are being shamed so they wouldn’t admit it publicly.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, ShawarmaFilth and ambi
Over for you,avg is 7 inches for East Asians in 2024.

• +1
That average includes studies done on samples in which men who have erectile dysfunction are overrepresented.

Explanation:

Keep in mind the sample sizes were small but still u should take it into account

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Magnum Opus
That average includes studies done on samples in which men who have erectile dysfunction are overrepresented.

Explanation:

Did you know that essay was originally written by a mentally ill redditor and not the guy that copy pasted it that acts like he made any research right?

Did you know that essay was originally written by a mentally ill redditor and not the guy that copy pasted it that acts like he made any research right?
You do realize when i first posted that i literslly said i got it from reddit

You do realize when i first posted that i literslly said i got it from reddit
lol at thinking i have the attention span to actually read it again, i just know ive seen that same essay on reddit made by a literal ward potential schizo

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
lol at thinking i have the attention span to actually read it again, i just know ive seen that same essay on reddit made by a literal ward potential schizo
Please dont tell me you actually think the average is 5.1

• +1
ive read a couple of lines the first time i came accross that essay and i believe people already called that mentally ill freak out on how shit it is
Never seen it tbh. Doesnt seem like anyone called him out infact if anything they agreed with him

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
I dont think avg is 8x6 = i think avg is 5.1 theory
Well if you dont think the average is 5.8-6 you surelt dont believe its above that

So logically id assume you think the average is 5.1 like every other dude

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and ambi
you were saying 5x4 is big until recently
Idk why he'd not only larp his own but also inflate tiers, that doesn't even give him a halo comparatively to "avg" then

• Hmm...
Idk why he'd not only larp his own but also inflate tiers, that doesn't even give him a halo comparatively to "avg" then
it kinda does, if he says the avg is like 5x4 then he is just massively above average
Especially after his impressive EQ gains… heh.. Erection Quality gains ofc…

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Magnum Opus and Michael Myers
I’m not even LARPing about my size anymore. :hnghn: When I did LARP it was saying smaller numbers on purpose but retards took me seriously. And my haters keep barking. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and thecel
it kinda does, if he says the avg is like 5x4 then he is just massively above average
Especially after his impressive EQ gains… heh.. Erection Quality gains ofc…
Average is 5.2 x 4.6, correct.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and ambi