does anyone else have 5" BP penis or smaller? I’m so alone. everyone dickmogs me.

4.5in girth.

Avg is 5.1-5.5 BP

I don’t believe that.

That average includes studies done on samples in which men who have erectile dysfunction are overrepresented.

Explanation:

They mixed up BP and NBP measurements, they mixed up centimeters and inches, they used wrong numbers, they relied on studies that were done exclusively on men with erectile dysfunction, etc

CalcSD is a step in the right direction, but here's all the studies of the Calcsd Western Dataset that have measured BPEL and/or BPSFL, and I noticed some flaws in even that dataset.

I removed all the studies that were done on an overwhelmingly amount of men with erectile dysfunction (as several studies showed that there's a significant decline in size (e.g. -1.7cm in the Kamel study and -1.9cm in the Awwad study)) and split them up, because in my opinion the Middle East isn't part of the West. It even has East in it's name.

Then I used the same calculation as CalcSD and came to these results:

Middle Eastern Average: 13.87 (1.72) / 5.46" (0.67)

Western Average: 15.71 (1.99) / 6.18" (0.78)

Black Average: 16.84 (1.7) / 6.62" (0.66)

Dataset |avg |top 25% |top 10% |top 1%
Veale |13.12 |14.9 |15.3 |17
CalcSD Eastern |13.23 |14.7 |15.1 |16.6
KPW Middle East |13.87 |15 |16 |17.9
CalcSD Western |14.39 |15.7 |16.9 |18.9
KPW Western |15.71 |17 |18.3 |20.3
Black |16.84 |18 |19 |20.8 All in all I think it's fair to say that for healthy western men average is about 6.2" and that 14.9% are 7" and 1% are 8", as opposed to the 5.67" on CalcSD with 3.8% at 7" and 0.09% at 8", or the flawed 5.2" of Veale with 0.25% at 7" and 1 in 100.000 at 8"

tl;dr: the 5.1" average is a feel-good lie that's based on bad methology. In the west 6.3" isn't top 95%, it's basically average and below average for Black people.

Theres a reason bitches dont bat an eye at 6-7 inches

Avg is 5.1-5.5 BP

Girth?
4.5in girth.

I don’t believe that.

That average includes studies done on samples in which men who have erectile dysfunction are overrepresented.

Explanation:
I stole that off reddit but regardless average is still about 5.8-6 in the west

Like i’m convinced of it dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Autismcel
4.5in girth.

I don’t believe that.

Explanation:
That "explanation" you've posted literally has a tiny ass sample. @Michael Myers literally explained that while replying to that post but you didn't bother lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
4.5in girth.

I don’t believe that.

Explanation:
What race r u

I'm an 8x6" so no pics, I do wanna send proof but I don't meet the specifications, sorry 🥺
if you have a small penis pls send me pics for proof so I feel better

I stole that off reddit but regardless average is still about 5.8-6 in the west

Like i’m convinced of it dude

I believe:

5.5" East Asian average

5.75" South Asian (India) average

6" Middle East average

6.25" White average

6.5" Latino average

7" Black average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, ShawarmaFilth and Deleted member 77718
I believe:

5.5" East Asian average

6" Middle East average

6.25" White average

6.5" Latino average

7" Black average
Why would Latinos have higher average than white if they're basically ANE + Med. Ur just pulling numbers out of ur ass.

• WTF
I believe:

5.5" East Asian average

6" Middle East average

6.25" White average

6.5" Latino average

7" Black average
Nah
EA 5.5

SA MENA 5.7-6

White/hispanic 6.3

Black: 6.5-6.6

These r just out my ass but probably more realistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Deleted member 77718 and thecel
@thecel my question wasn't rhetorical bud. Why would the Latino average be higher than European. Is this to imply that indigenous Americans have larger penises than Europeans and East-Asians? If so, why?

• +1
@thecel my question wasn't rhetorical bud. Why would the Latino average be higher than European. Is this to imply that indigenous Americans have larger penises than Europeans and East-Asians? If so, why?

I think in stereotypes not logic. Latinos are “Blacker” than White people culturally so their dicks must be bigger.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 77718
I believe:

5.5" East Asian average

6" Middle East average

6.25" White average

6.5" Latino average

7" Black average
I really do not believe this is accurate in any way.

• Woah
I think in stereotypes not logic. Latinos are “Blacker” than White people culturally so their dicks must be bigger.
Which is meaningless.

• JFL
Yea you're retarded bro

• WTF
How ladylike you've become...

• So Sad
if you have a small penis pls send me pics for proof so I feel better
See man I think my penis is small 5.5bp but damn glad to see someone smaller than me

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Beetlejuice
dalitmax + megathreads talking about dick every other day

GGjdIYQWUAEy-j9.jpg
@Veganist

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Veganist