Does anyone else have a strong fear of death

WhatsaMaxiIIla

WhatsaMaxiIIla

Iron
Joined
Jun 28, 2026
Posts
224
Reputation
168
Theres nothing special in my life havent been in a relationship and im broke but im still scared of dying
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowtide654 and j1gga
You don't understand earth yet the earth is a prison and death is liberation as long as you don't fall for the archonic trap you can escape and be in the fifth dimension
 
  • +1
Reactions: WhatsaMaxiIIla and j1gga
You don't understand earth yet the earth is a prison and death is liberation as long as you don't fall for the archonic trap you can escape and be in the fifth dimension
I would take anything i just cant accept that after death you just cease to exist
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux
Bro I don't know I used to have this feeling but I realized that it's not worth it if you are not born good looking like me i will just hop on steroids or something I don't care if I live up to 30 I'd much rather have a good life till then
 
Used to have a void in my chest after realizing I’m just gonna be gone, never gonna have another thought. Maybe this is why people cope with religion
 

Similar threads

lowtiersubhuman
Replies
0
Views
16
lowtiersubhuman
lowtiersubhuman
brojackson
Replies
4
Views
24
brojackson
brojackson
jfl7723
Replies
0
Views
9
jfl7723
jfl7723
gravema_n
Replies
3
Views
17
gravema_n
gravema_n
ICR
Replies
1
Views
14
ICR
ICR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top