Does anyone else have chronic brain fog 24/7? I’ve had it for the past 6 months or so, and it’s gradually been getting worse. (Need help)

rambocel

rambocel

I keep it 💯 like I'm running a fever
I’ve tried eating better, drinking more water, exercising, which were all to no avail. I really don’t know how to best describe it either, but it’s like a constant feeling of there being this barrier barring me from thinking/articulating thoughts coherently, if that makes sense. As for the physical aspect of it, my head transitions from feeling heavy to light, and I feel lethargic and as if I’m on the verge of collapsing (literally) every single fucking day. It’s legit making me want to end it all.

I’ve also seen a neurologist, and a pretentious one at that, who decided I was fine, on the basis of having been told I was able to do simple tasks at my job and such. He didn’t do any real cognitive test to corroborate his belief though, but he did do reflex, coordination, abs gait/balance tests, and scoped my eyes to check for swelling. I don’t really know what to do or who to go to because my symptoms aren’t (yet) manifesting externally, and because of that, nobody fucking believes me.

This isn’t larp either, surprisingly enough. Just want to get your guys’ perspective and thoughts as to what I could be dealing with, if you’ve dealt with it, or who/what I should turn to.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14139, Deleted member 10042 and 2 others
lower PUFA, lower starch, increase salt and sugar (fruit juices, fruit, milk and some white sugar) until satiation, vitamin d/sunlight, liver and or b complex and aspirin + vitamin k

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member, Deleted member 14139 and 5 others
lower PUFA, lower starch, increase salt and sugar (fruit juices, fruit, milk and some white sugar) until satiation, vitamin d/sunlight, liver and or b complex and aspirin + vitamin k
Bless up man 🙏

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14139 and Deleted member 6403
i suspect it's a certain degree of hypothyroidism

most people are hypo to some extent because of PUFA and other anti-metabolic foods

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 14139, Dainslief and 1 other person
Inject B12 / IRON / T all at once, good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member and rambocel

most people are hypo to some extent because of PUFA and other anti-metabolic foods
How does a hood nigga like you know so much about that shit? :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, johncruz12345, Looks234 and 1 other person

That’s what I thought too, but the doctor said my symptoms weren’t consistent jfl. Even my psychiatrist (pseudo- MD) wanted to have a test run for thyroid function. I dk what it is, but it sure as hell isn’t something as simple as “Muh mental”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Inject B12 / IRON / T all at once, good luck.
I had a test run for my b12 and it was normal, iron was too, and test im unsure about. I did have a slight vit d deficiency apparently

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
Post numbers (with the types of iron tests)
Idk how to get the sheet. A nurse from the doctor I go to just told me my results and that was that.

Average Dairy Queen employee
@OldVirgin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
reminder that this user got vaccinated because they offered him a free donut with coffee @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell, CANI, Deleted member 6963 and 3 others
I had a test run for my b12 and it was normal, iron was too, and test im unsure about. I did have a slight vit d deficiency apparently
the most common b deficiencies and best to supplement are Thiamine (B1) and Niacinimide (B3), they're critical in oxidizing glucose and preventing hypothyroidism

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 6963 and rambocel
reminder that this user got vaccinated because they offered him a free donut with coffee @looksmaxxer234
Over for dunkincels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
Idk how to get the sheet. A nurse from the doctor I go to just told me my results and that was that.
It's all on an app this days.

I had brain fog throughout whole of 2018, thankfully not anymore

• +1
Reactions: rambocel and JosephGarrot123
Stop spreading misinformation. Resort to shitposting

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 7224
brainfog made me lose my mind ngl. I was fumbling while typing, couldn't concentrate at all. I was a dementia patient. I mean my memory is bad, but that time period was hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 6963 and rambocel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, rambocel and Deleted member 7224
Point it out
FD0899ED 974D 4177 9A79 F664B34E4F0E

What part of it is misinformation? Point it out
Should i still take vitamin d3, vitamin k2, vitamin E and magnesium when I start injecting test? @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: rambocel and Deleted member 6403
Should i still take vitamin d3, vitamin k2, vitamin E and magnesium when I start injecting test? @looksmaxxer234
they should work synergically, so yea

• +1
Reactions: rambocel and Deleted member 7224
TRT and Armour Thyroid fixed this for me

TRT and Armour Thyroid fixed this for me
ngl just got my thyroid levels checked yesterday. Nothing abnormal, except for slightly elevated red blood cell counts and hemoglobin levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back