Does anyone else have giga chill parents?

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Proud Aryan | Der Ubermensch
I can literally say anything around them, even the most NSFW shit. I walk into the living room and I greet them by saying something like "What's up my little whores" or "Hello there faggots/wankers/dicks/etc.". The other day my mom asked where my dad was and it was totally ok for me to say "he went to his twerking lessons". It's giga normalized in my family and they don't mind it, we joke about it. Ik it may sound crazy to some of y'all, but it's actually nothing to us, sometimes they do it back.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: twojei, RecessedChinCel, GabachoCopium and 7 others
Me:
"Dad what's up little whor.."
-gets obliterated

• JFL
Reactions: twojei, coispet, Autismcel and 2 others
orthodox household?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and i_love_roosters
no lol mine r the opposite

i can't imagine talking to my parents without a filter

they flip out when i say the F word let alone anything actually NSFW

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: coispet and i_love_roosters
no lol mine r the opposite

i can't imagine talking to my parents without a filter

they flip out when i say the F word let alone anything actually NSFW
We're all on the spectrum

Autism

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and i_love_roosters
I knew it before u said anything tho

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Yeah my parents are low cortisol af and great people

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and i_love_roosters
@northern mogger @Autismcel try this and report back :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and northern mogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rhinoplasty and i_love_roosters
a strong feeling of cringe, so strong i was physically repulsed and turned into a woman seeing an ugly man
Screenshot 20240505 224721 TikTok

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Black family?

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and i_love_roosters
  • WTF
I can literally say anything around them, even the most NSFW shit. I walk into the living room and I greet them by saying something like "What's up my little whores" or "Hello there faggots/wankers/dicks/etc.". The other day my mom asked where my dad was and it was totally ok for me to say "he went to his twerking lessons". It's giga normalized in my family and they don't mind it, we joke about it. Ik it may sound crazy to some of y'all, but it's actually nothing to us, sometimes they do it back.
This isn't a good thing btw

‘What’s up my little whores’ they think you’re gay faggot
This is also a sign of just having a shitty home life
Ur parents should be rigid and structuring you, not "chill"
This guy won't function when he reaches adulthood, jfl at this nigger

‘What’s up my little whores’ they think you’re gay faggot
You have no permission to interact with me, son, stop seeking validation and attention from me

He parent mogs me tbf. Your name is cromagnon pls Kys

This isn't a good thing btw
Quite the opposite. I'm 21 now and I'm doing great. Thr kids who had the strictest parents would compensate and say all these things in public, meanwhile, I was well spoken. It's some reverse psychology stuff, that worked great. I'm now well behaved and I got a relationship with my parents niggas can only dream for

Quite the opposite. I'm 21 now and I'm doing great. Thr kids who had the strictest parents would compensate and say all these things in public, meanwhile, I was well spoken. It's some reverse psychology stuff, that worked great. I'm now well behaved and I got a relationship with my parents niggas can only dream for
You’re 21?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He parent mogs me tbf. Your name is cromagnon pls Kys
Not taking the bait, son, you want the attention of a random guy on an incel forum. I don't want to interact with you. Stop trying to initiate convos with me, I'll never provide you with the attention you're seeking

Last edited:
21 and still christcuck JFL

Not taking the bait son, you want the attention of a random guy on an incel forum. I don't want to interact with you. Stop trying to initiate convos with me, I'll never provide you with the attention you're seeking
U just did

Mogs me to the end of the universe and back.

• +1