Does anyone else have these under eye wrinkes?

aspieSavage

aspieSavage

That short white kid
IMG 05862

What causes these and what can I do to fix them?

i cant tell if ur an ethnic with dark brown eyes or white with blue eyes in really terrible lighting
judging by ur hair seeming a bit blondish i assume ur white and this is just a shitty qulity pic from afar

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
also ur biggest problem is pfl and fat not some cope wrinkles jfl

also ur biggest problem is pfl and fat not some cope wrinkles jfl
My pfl is fine. The pic is taken with lense distortion. Also my eye wrinkes are worse irl.

Last edited:
very gay looking eyes son, you dont have wrinkles u vagina, that is what undereye skin usually looks like, its very delicate tissue

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
very gay looking eyes son, you dont have wrinkles u vagina, that is what undereye skin usually looks like, its very delicate tissue
My eyes are above average and mog most of the forum. The pic is taken with lense distortion while I'm looking down. Check my post above

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Demonstrator
Eyebrow halo

Very gay eyes

i mog ur eye area
Stop da cope

Edited

Last edited:
His eyes are fine, they’re not a flaw. And he does have wrinkles. I have the same undereye area (but slightly worse) and it’s due to recessed orbital bones. Need tear trough filler, fat transfer, or orbital implants.

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage
Jesus Christ there's nothing wrong with your fucking under eye you goddamn autistic 3rd grade lower third fuckface

Also those lips tell me you can suck cock real good. Ready for mine?

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator
nobody cares about stupid shit like that