Does anyone else have this issue at the gym?

Ivanos

Ivanos

Iron
Joined
Aug 29, 2026
Posts
65
Reputation
72
Today I was on the leg press and was doing my first set to failure and got around 10 reps then I added on more weight and tried and couldn’t get a single Rep in then I moved it back to the original weight (the one I got 10 reps on) and couldn’t even get the weight up keep, also in between sets i have like 4 min break, I usually do 2 sets to failure
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
Today I was on the leg press and was doing my first set to failure and got around 10 reps then I added on more weight and tried and couldn’t get a single Rep in then I moved it back to the original weight (the one I got 10 reps on) and couldn’t even get the weight up keep, also in between sets i have like 4 min break, I usually do 2 sets to failure
I do 8min rest when i train to full failure and minimal volume :soy:
Your rest is there to recover as much as possible
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ivanos and sasha108
Today I was on the leg press and was doing my first set to failure and got around 10 reps then I added on more weight and tried and couldn’t get a single Rep in then I moved it back to the original weight (the one I got 10 reps on) and couldn’t even get the weight up keep, also in between sets i have like 4 min break, I usually do 2 sets to failure
Nah not really, usually very predictable what reps i get
 

Similar threads

Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
26
gnoyim
gnoyim
WhatsaMaxiIIla
Replies
5
Views
28
lowtide654
lowtide654
lowtiersubhuman
Replies
10
Views
41
Throw_Away
T
jfl7723
Replies
0
Views
11
jfl7723
jfl7723
gravema_n
Replies
3
Views
24
gravema_n
gravema_n

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top