Does anyone else here love military history?

Deleted member 756

Deleted member 756

4.5 psl
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Posts
54,943
Reputation
61,657
Am I the only one?
 
  • +1
Reactions: normieschmormie, CarlosTovar and Hero of the Imperium
Yes, I do, some of it is fascinating, I’m only casually interested but now and then I find a good source or topic that I really enjoy. My dad and friends are the same, I think having at least some interest in it is pretty common amongst men.
Do you have a particular aspect or period you like? I just find the concept of war in general to be interesting, everything from the level of the individual soldier to the national scale where economics start to become a factor.

I’m pretty interested in history in general and wars are a major part of it.

One hidden gem in particular was a YouTube series about the life of Julius Caesar by a YouTube channel called Historia Civilis. I once read a comment on one of his videos that said its amazing how so many people can be on the edge of their seats for events that happened hundred of years ago.
 
Yeah, I love military, conquest, empire and other types of history of nations too.

I've enthusiastically studied the history of medieval India and it was fun.
 
  • +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar

Similar threads

Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
22
gnoyim
gnoyim
jfl7723
Replies
0
Views
11
jfl7723
jfl7723
WhatsaMaxiIIla
Replies
5
Views
26
lowtide654
lowtide654
BraveCake
Replies
4
Views
39
BraveCake
BraveCake
kratos22laxatives
Replies
1
Views
22
kratos22laxatives
kratos22laxatives

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top