Does anyone else here walk around like they are top 10 subhumans ever, deformed looks?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I put my head down and hoodie up like a birch everywhere I walk. I also turn my head anytime a foid is in my generel direction so I avoid any eye contact

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Nick.Harte, NoReedemingFeature and 4 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I put my head down and hoodie up like a birch everywhere I walk. I also turn my head anytime a foid is in my generel direction so I avoid any eye contact
king of social anxiety

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
i walk around like im a top 10 PSL god

I walk with a posterior pelvic tilt

Cmon man, I mean atleast you’re making people mad. Meanwhile when they see me they think “wtf this guy must be deformed or a school shooter”

When I go outside I put a mask over my mouth, glasses and a hood with my long hair that hides the rest of my disgusting face

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
When I go outside I put a mask over my mouth, glasses and a hood with my long hair that hides the rest of my disgusting face
Good

• +1
Reactions: Rea

• +1
I put my head down and hoodie up like a birch everywhere I walk
We are the same except that I rarely brush my teeth and wash my shoes. Foids are creeped out by my face and no one wants to talk to me irl.

• +1
We are the same except that I rarely brush my teeth and wash my shoes. Foids are creeped out by my face and no one wants to talk to me irl.
Honstley pull your cock out and walk around like that

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
  • +1
Nah i walk confidenlty but deep down i feel that way which is a mental effect on me rather than demeanor

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Zenis

Nah i walk confidenlty but deep down i feel that way which is a mental effect on me rather than demeanor
I haven’t walked confidently since grade 11 and even before that I walked like an absurd dog

Only that one year I had confidence after that I went back to abused dog

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Nick.Harte
I haven’t walked confidently since grade 11 and even before that I walked like an absurd dog

Only that one year I had confidence after that I went back to abused dog
Better to be ugly and confident than ugly and insecure

And no im not saying cocky or weird type of confidence

Better to be ugly and confident than ugly and insecure

And no im not saying cocky or weird type of confidence
Im not ugly but im also not chad and its basically the same thing at that point.

Not chad = invisible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back