Does anyone else not love their sibling(s)?

Despicable

Despicable

Evergreen
I can have good conversations and joke around with my brother but I find that I when I spend a lot of time with him I start to hate him.

He insults me a lot for my supposed stupidity, (he always has) and it really offends me. He mocks me a lot as well. There are many other ways in which he’s mean to me. I think part/most of his meanness towards me stems from envy of my height (I’m 6’1-2, he’s 5’10).

Sometimes I just want to strangle him. I don’t know if I’ve ever loved him, sometimes I like him. Does anyone else have a similar relationship with their sibling(s)?

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Brutal no reply pill

///Despicable SUB(missive)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Despicable
I'm an only child.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo, ElTruecel and Despicable
///Despicable SUB(missive)
What’s up with you and cryptic messages?

I wouldn’t say I’m submissive, although I do sometimes get pushed around and don’t stand up for myself.

• Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940
yes to an extent but shes annoying asf sometimes so definitely not as much as my parents

• +1
Nah my siblings are chill
It's fun spending time with them but tbf I have no friends so maybe I don't even know what fun is

• +1
nah i love my sisters n shut

• +1
I can have good conversations and joke around with my brother but I find that I when I spend a lot of time with him I start to hate him.

He insults me a lot for my supposed stupidity, (he always has) and it really offends me. He mocks me a lot as well. There are many other ways in which he’s mean to me. I think part/most of his meanness towards me stems from envy of my height (I’m 6’1-2, he’s 5’10).

Sometimes I just want to strangle him. I don’t know if I’ve ever loved him, sometimes I like him. Does anyone else have a similar relationship with their sibling(s)?
fucking hate my brother, i don't see him for long periods of time so i always wanna give him a chance and he just reaffirms he's a fucking faggot

What age did u grow to 6’1

i fw with all my siblings tbh,

but i'm closer with some than others,

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Estranged relationship. I’m non NT.

I love my brother but we I just can't properly talk to him, theres like a 30 IQ difference between us and it's hard to relate to him, I do want the best for him tho and i always tell him to start shit young.

• +1