Does anyone else think they are good looking one day and then others you look like a subhuman?

Deleted member 13994

Deleted member 13994

Kraken
seen a pick when i was lean and i thought wow im handsome and then looked in the mirror and seen something else.....

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, MostGLSlayer, gamma and 4 others
Yeah except I look like a subhuman every day ending in y

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fvolkek and mortis
everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and N1c
"Hey siri, what do you think about this post?"
OP is delusional and coping; he's just ugly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis, Deleted member 8165 and Growth Plate
im always subhuman tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
i do, like 2 or 3 days a month i look at the mirror and like what i see, but its more of a psychological thing i think. also somedays you consume more sodium or foods/drinks that temporarily makes your face more subhuman.

• +1
i do, like 2 or 3 days a month i look at the mirror and like what i see, but its more of a psychological i think. also somedays you consume les sodium or foods/drinks that temporarily makes your face more subhuman.
makes sense

• +1
Reactions: mortis
seen a pick when i was lean and i thought wow im handsome and then looked in the mirror and seen something else.....
100%. One day of bad sleep or being bloated I feel like I change -3 points

• +1
Body dysmorphia is very common around here

• Ugh..
Reactions: Solidcoin
when my masseters were paralyzed 2 months ago and when I grew my hair longer to hide my subhuman balding hairline, I got treated good by foids.

When I have good hair I'm confident, when my hair are flat or oily I feel subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13994
No I just need to leave the house and see all the dirty looks I get to be reminded that I’m subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Solidcoin and Deleted member 13994
I like mogging ltns, but today I got severely mogged on the bus by a robust Chad. Dude legit looked like a male model

i think it more depends on my mood, cos sometimes i think im brown barrett and other times, i see myself as the ugliest mfer

If you go out and mog a few guys then you'll think you look good, however if you get mogged a few times, you'll think you're ugly.