Does anyone ever experience extreme female hate

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Happens with me but it goes away on the next day. There are days when I am extremely hateful like it was yesterday. Mostly this is a result of bluepilled faggots and women denying the looks theory and calling anyone who doesn't believe in bluepill an Incel. Do you ever have phases where you feel you hate women a lot?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Happens with me but it goes away on the next day. There are days when I am extremely hateful like it was yesterday. Mostly this is a result of bluepilled faggots and women denying the looks theory and calling anyone who doesn't believe in bluepill an Incel. Do you ever have phases where you feel you hate women a lot?
I think we all have phases like those, for some, the phase lasts a lifetime.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
are you sure they act BPed around u? indian girls are very redpilled,

• +1
Who doesnt hate women

• +1
are you sure they act BPed around u? indian girls are very redpilled,
I am talking about online incidents. IRL I don't discuss these things with them or even men. Its not about beng redpilled. Its about how they act i.e the virtue signalling etc.

• +1
I'm too lovesick to have emotions for women

• +1
its over if you are not born inder bajwa

• +1
Lol I'm probably together with some .me members the most mysoginist dude here, I experience it everyday

• +1
yes, today was a really bad day. I heard a song on the radio that triggered the fuck outta me to the point where I wanted to fight anyone who made eye contact. I'm lucky I didn't get myself arrested tbh

• +1
yes, today was a really bad day. I heard a song on the radio that triggered the fuck outta me to the point where I wanted to fight anyone who made eye contact. I'm lucky I didn't get myself arrested tbh
what was the song about?

• +1
Yeah, often. I will admit that there are more than a few who treat me well and with whom I have absolutely no problem, but seeing barely-clothed cunts prowling around invariably has me clenching my fist and wishing for nukes.

I may hate obliviously cocky normalfaggot pussies even more though. Most men make me quite angry when I consider that they, in all their NPC, backwards hat, doob-doob tard music, longboard resplendence, have a fuller history with cunts than I do.

• +1