Does anyone feel like it's pointless to study and get a degree with AI on the horizon?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
AI can even code so it's pretty much over for everyone unless they regulate it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, bloomercel, Deleted member 23017 and 2 others
There are only shitty Jobs left tbh
Some meme Jobs like marketing and creative finance Will stay to make some lucky ones keep coping

AI can even code so it's pretty much over for everyone unless they regulate it
Well I got a Masters in Data Science/Machine Learning... someone has to program the AI... :feelshehe:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 22354 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
Well I got a Masters in Data Science/Machine Learning... someone has to program the AI... :feelshehe:
0 pussy in your whole life lead to that

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, 7zyzz7, johnsmithcel and 2 others
There are only shitty Jobs left tbh
Some meme Jobs like marketing and creative finance Will stay to make some lucky ones keep coping
Another good option is:

OFFICER OF DIVERSIFICATION

DIVERCITY MANAGER

WOMEN SCRUM MANAGER

These boyos will always be "needed" ^

Beware, you need to be black Tranny to apply :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
just create something that will take your job theory

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Azr616, MoggerChad and 1 other person
just create something that will take your job theory
Yeah i thought about it. But i got it in 2018, and AI is nowhere close to taking away analytics jobs.

So, e.g. Business Analyst will stay for a LOOOONG time... the question is: how many are needed :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ifyouwannabemylover and the BULL
with some geeky ltb
Well, ngl, i fuck everything (except obese, i am not into zoophilia)...

But i DID have 2 Stacies free of charge in mylife: one Iranian, one Russian.

And you are more good looking than I am.

So no, AI doesn't prevent you from having women. Your autism does. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Well, ngl, i fuck everything...

But i DID have 2 Stacies free of charge in mylife: one Iranian, one Russian.

And you are more good looking than I am.

So no, AI doesn't prevent you from having women. Your autism does. :feelsokman:
idc because I'm asian and black girls only
//Übermogger

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Sounds like a cope/excuse to be lazy

• +1
not at all. but imagine putting years of work into a degree that might be completely useless in 10 years.

• +1
Bro I’m a fucking artist, spent all my life learning to draw and paint and shit with the goal of being a comic book artist and now AI is out here producing masterpieces and writing movie scripts in milliseconds. How tf you think I feel?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Danish_Retard, thereallegend and 2 others
AI is still dumb af and overhyped

Will need at least 50 years to actually replace most human staff

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Artemis
I think it is still valid to discuss.

While the post itself is formulated in a retarded way, the concern is legit. AI IS taking away the jobs. I literally work in a company that produces an AI store replenishment.

By reducing the amount of orders, and workforce optimization, the stores where our software is installed can fire like 10%+ employees, cause they are not needed anymore.

So, while a lot of workers still needed, the amount of workforce needed will shrink dramatically soon. Esp. in blue collar jobs. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Yes. Getting a degree is impossible with my depression anyway.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
not at all. but imagine putting years of work into a degree that might be completely useless in 10 years.
Imagine not getting a degree and then being forced to work retail, restaurant, or factory where the rate of automation will be even higher

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Artemis, MoggerChad and 1 other person
the only job AI can't take is tik tok pretty boy

over for subchads

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, p0lishsubhuman, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
For this, do STEM.

With a STEM degree, even if you are physicist, you can easily find a job in programming later, or sth. A lot of company positions accept people from diverse STEM backgrounds. E.g. you can work as analyst with ANY quantitative degree.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
the only job AI can't take is tik tok pretty boy

over for subchads
I wouldn't be so sure... these are actually VERY EASY to replace :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad
I wouldn't be so sure... these are actually VERY EASY to replace :feelshehe:
well, the foids have to know the tik tok boy is actually real

• JFL
well, the foids have to know the tik tok boy is actually real
Man, we have been talking to @averagejoe for 2 years, everyone thought he was Chad, and he turned out to be a photoshopped homosexual :feelshehe:

Same for half users here... no way it is hard to LARP with AI tech on TikTok :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and p0lishsubhuman
Man, we have been talking to @averagejoe for 2 years, everyone thought he was Chad, and he turned out to be a photoshopped homosexual :feelshehe:

Same for half users here... no way it is hard to LARP with AI tech on TikTok :bigbrain:
deep fakes will need another 15+ years for that shit to be fully believable

• +1
You will die and none of the things promised today will have arrived, don't worry too much about it.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
AI is still in the retard stages. I wouldn't worry about it

• +1
Jobs by percentage that can be automated:

MW-FN541_Visual_ZG_20170531164206.jpg

Software developers are one of the better off careers in terms of this

• +1
Everyting is pointless to me.

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
can it or are you just going off that dumbass tiktok? writing a couple lines of helper method is like learning how to make an omlette if you were a chef

could it potentially make programming faster or more efficient? probably

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
can it or are you just going off that dumbass tiktok? writing a couple lines of helper method is like learning how to make an omlette if you were a chef

could it potentially make programming faster or more efficient? probably
that shit can evolve really fast though. An 18 year old going into compsci has to think whether or not his degree will be worth something until he retires.

that shit can evolve really fast though. An 18 year old going into compsci has to think whether or not his degree will be worth something until he retires.
that's the thing though. if even coding can be done by AI then you might as well ldar because what else is there left?

studying the field that will make others obsolete sounds like a good bet to me

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Danish_Retard
I'll either study medicine or something with AI

Seems like the only two careers where you're guarenteed an entire well paying and interesting career.

@Artemis Did you consider anything other than data science? Or did you take a masters long after starting your career?

studying the field that will make others obsolete sounds like a good bet to me
yeah but you probably have to be high IQ to not become obsolete yourself. There's a good chance rajesh code monkeys won't last.

I'll either study medicine or something with AI

Seems like the only two careers where you're guarenteed an entire well paying and interesting career.

@Artemis Did you consider anything other than data science? Or did you take a masters long after starting your career?
I had a Bachelor's in CS (IT/software engineering) before I went for AI. I started working immediately after i got my Bachelor's.

Then, DS and AI were taught at my uni in the CS department, so I applied directly there. Got my Master's in ML, Data mining, and Data Science while working at a company already as a software dev.

When i finally graduated, i transferred within the company to a business analyst position (DS in disguise).

TBH, data science is a non-existent career path. The real careers are: business analytics, machine learning engineering, and AI research. So you need to land into 1 of these after a DS degree, usually analytics, if you were not good with math.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I had a Bachelor's in CS (IT/software engineering) before I went for AI. I started working immediately after i got my Bachelor's.

Then, DS and AI were taught at my uni in the CS department, so I applied directly there. Got my Master's in ML, Data mining, and Data Science while working at a company already as a software dev.

When i finally graduated, i transferred within the company to a business analyst position (DS in disguise).

TBH, data science is a non-existent career path. The real careers are: business analytics, machine learning engineering, and AI research. So you need to land into 1 of these after a DS degree, usually analytics, if you were not good with math.
I might try to go into CS soon as I am applying to college soon and I’m wondering if the quality/tier of the college makes a big difference?

I might try to go into CS soon as I am applying to college soon and I’m wondering if the quality/tier of the college makes a big difference?
You should go into a THEORETICAL program in CS, not an applied on sth like Software Engineering. If you have IQ ofc.

Anyone can do programming. However, NOT everyone can do complicated maths/engineering. If you have a theoretical CS degree, it might seem useless for real life, but it WILL distinguish you from endless software engineering/industrial management degree holders, "self-educated" programmers and other dudes with bootcamps. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Anyone can do programming
don't say shit like that. I thought like this too but fact of the matter is virtually no hole and very few normans have the capacity to understand even basic programming. it is very defeatist thinking to assume you need to be extremely good at something for it to be valuable knowledge or skill. normies will do the opposite, pretend like they are not incompetent retards and it serves them well tbh

• +1
so should we just ldar? I refuse to work manual labour forever

if youre not female or a nigger dont expect to get hired before society collapses

but frfr ai will only be able to do very basic low level shit, its mostly a meme

so should we just ldar? I refuse to work manual labour forever
try to switch fields and get a pc job. if you're faced with manual labor or ldar then ldar is a very legitimate option in my eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 5815