Does anyone feel like they can’t feel secure even after looksmax and have to emotionally detach from success. Just play numbers game etc.

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Because you can’t win.
You’re not gonna get a high tier girl if you can’t have the genetic budget to carry on high tier bait conversations. Long extended conversations are really just about how fine you are, and intellectual conversations girls can have three much any other compensator. It’s the genetics that stand you apart, and frankly most people don’t have those genetics.

If you were short 5 foot eight, sub six white guy, then what are you do with your life? Constantly played whatever advantage is. Go to the gym, constantly pretend like shorter people are better at fighting, and then wrap yourself in whatever kind of value you can have, but ultimately you’re playing poker with a bad hand.

Life isn’t about the truth, it’s about mis Representing the truth to dominate any social Circle you can until you get resources.

But that can only work for so long, and then you’re fucked as soon as people figure out the truth one way or another, so then what are you do? Nothing. You have to play life as the antagonist from a protagonist perspective, and Cheat in anyway possible. Nothing is worth it if you’re going to be a loser at it. Your story will be pathetic.

Last edited:
Roping out is the solution

• +1
Reactions: dough
I hate this life. Everyday is fucking hell. I live for the sole purpose of being a participant. I am non nt, my participation in society means nothing, so I continue to ask myself why I still try to be apart of it?

Just think about it, there are thousands of men and even young teens coming on here typing about their lives and continue to evolve, meanwhile millions if not billions of people are doing the same fucking shit everyday.

I know I’m venting hard rn but realizing you have to live everyday in this shitty existence will make you go insane.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I hate this life. Everyday is fucking hell. I live for the sole purpose of being a participant. I am non nt, my participation in society means nothing, so I continue to ask myself why I still try to be apart of it?

Just think about it, there are thousands of men and even young teens coming on here typing about their lives and continue to evolve, meanwhile millions if not billions of people are doing the same fucking shit everyday.

I know I’m venting hard rn but realizing you have to live everyday in this shitty existence will make you go insane.
just be a good little cuck so you can hope to get some vacation time theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
occasionally the amount of money i have scares me, like now i have more to lose.

Life is about doing the best with the hand you were dealt. Just be happy you weren't born in South Sudan or India and living on $1 per day in some slum.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25743 and Anchor_Ship
Life is about doing the best with the hand you were dealt. Just be happy you weren't born in South Sudan or India and living on $1 per day in some slum.
what % of the world has to go through that. more and more bc they are the only ones having kids right

High tier girl for me is white whamen with ginger hair

What % of the world lives like that