Does anyone feels that the men are heavily discriminated against?

D

Deleted member 15246

Master
At this point it's not even funny.

The amount of discrimination against young men is no joke.

From my years of observation, what I have found out that young men are getting heavily oppressed, where as wahmn are getting all the support, love, they are getting all the help possible, while we young men are left alone in dust, we are being forced to isolate ourselves.

From school, to house / family, to money, to university, jobs and career, respect, healthcare etc, we young men are extremely discriminated against.

1: Education : atleast in curryland, young men are heavily discriminated against, even wahmn students herr freely bully young men, and guess what? Teachers, staff, principals and all the authorities, always side with the FEMALE BULLIES..!
It's just crazy how much sociopathic teachers are, they literally bully and blame the victim ( in majority of cases, it's a men), then punishing the bully. Even wahmn students have now started bullying male students, and guess what? Not a single time they get punished for this.

I LITERALLY HAVE 0 RESPECT FOR SCHOOL TEACHERS OR STAFF..! HOMESCHOOLING MOGS.

2: Family : wahmn can become pregnant at 16, and still she will get all the support and love from her family, even government, law enforcement and police will support her, and they will always blame the men, not a single one understands the fact that wahmn are the gatekeepers of sex, they decides who will pregnant them, if they sleep with the bad boy criminals, why are they not blamed for their mistakes?
Not only that, wahmn are literally loved unconditionally, where as we men, even if we make slightest mistakes, are completely neglected, where as wahmn can make as big mistakes as possible, and guess what? She will still be set free.

****Next post will be about discrimination against young men, and how we are denied health care, specially mental health care.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, basementdweller78, noodlelover and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Water.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
There’s things about being a woman that’s harder, there’s things about being a man that’s harder.

I wouldn’t say I feel discriminated against

It's biology. Men are hardwired to provide for women and see other men as "evil", if at all, so they can destroy competing males.

My family paid for my sisters education for example, loved her, and let her stay at home. For me, they didn't pay any of my college, physically beat the fuck out of me all the time, and emotionally attacked me, then kicked me out.

A woman will always have love and support from family, friends, and simps. A man must be his own love and support, because he won't get it from any one else even if he's married. The exception is some women love their children for a little while but that's it.

These biological impulses have shaped every institution, government, and corporation in the world to elevate women far beyond their capabilities and crush and drain men. Still women's limited intelligence (closer to average IQ) means they won't be capable or the best in high positions, many institutions will still elevate women to high position when they can be surrounded by enough competent men to keep the organization from completely failing (Youtube as a quick example). Men created an origination that dominated so it could be handed over to an incompetent soccer mom.

In any disagreement, or issue that occurs, the man will loose his job, no questions asked while the woman will be rewarded. It's just the way things are. There's nothing that can be changed.