Does anyone get the vibe if a guy is going to the gym all the time their girl thinks less of them/ compensating for it?

Deleted member 16537

Deleted member 16537

Bronze
I think wome like to passively judge guy for his life and if he's looksmaxxing mid relationship women will naturally incline their midns about imaginining someone who isnt being a tryhard. But its a happy delusion for gymcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing, .👽., Deleted member 16970 and 7 others
Yeah I’d rather work on myself in silence. Deep down she knows your true self was the version before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16986
They are insecure that is why. A lot of Girls want to be the best looking in the relationship then they have the most power

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17402, Amnesia and Deleted member
maybe. but lol, it was probably his body that she was attracted to in the first place. women just want more time than the man can give so they rationalize being apart from their men by boiling everything down to make the man the bad guy.

people are really good at rationalizing their stupid behavior. women will also go for a guy because of his money but then complain that he is away too much making that said money.

women are also inherently insecure and dont like the feeling of being apart from their men. it's just a natural thing and how they are built. if a guy is working out all the time and i decently fit other women will notice him. she will always think the guy is cheating on her and will do anything to justify that she is in the right for being upset at him working out.

that's why you will see women preferring dad bods, or like to overfeed their men so that no other woman will find him attractive.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 17174, wew.lad and 2 others
I think wome like to passively judge guy for his life and if he's looksmaxxing mid relationship women will naturally incline their midns about imaginining someone who isnt being a tryhard. But its a happy delusion for gymcels
yeah pretty much, the one that’s the settler is the person who holds the most power in relationships and usually they would rather you descend so they can have more excuses to do degenerate shit like cheat and place rules for you, while in a relationship with them being always paranoid you’re gonna leave them first or cheat on them first. It’s ridiculous how self conscious girls are, looks is the one thing they have so if that’s equalled out then they got nothing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17402, getra and LampPostPrime
maybe. but lol, it was probably his body that she was attracted to in the first place. women just want more time than the man can give so they rationalize being apart from their men by boiling everything down to make the man the bad guy.

people are really good at rationalizing their stupid behavior. women will also go for a guy because of his money but then complain that he is away too much making that said money.

women are also inherently insecure and dont like the feeling of being apart from their men. it's just a natural thing and how they are built. if a guy is working out all the time and i decently fit other women will notice him. she will always think the guy is cheating on her and will do anything to justify that she is in the right for being upset at him working out.

that's why you will see women preferring dad bods, or like to overfeed their men so that no other woman will find him attractive.
What’s the point of investing in a relationship :feelsbadman:. My last girl cheated on me when I didn’t. She always thought I was or would cheat on her. Bitch was flirting with multiple guys on tinder, flaunting her texts with them on her social media as if it were a prize.

Then again, that could’ve been her blatant excuse to cheat on me. She probably thought I wouldn’t cheat anyways.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, Deleted member 17402 and darkness97
What’s the point of investing in a relationship :feelsbadman:. My last girl cheated on me when I didn’t. She always thought I was or would cheat on her. Bitch was flirting with multiple guys on tinder, flaunting her texts with them on her social media as if it were a prize.
lol, she sounds like a cunt and that's it lol. men and women are more similar than you think and thinking of women as this different species will make you too afraid to look for women who are like yourself. if you think like this the entire female population will be simplified to your few experiences.

you are smarter now because of it, and you will fare better in detecting disloyalty in your future relationships if you give yourself the chance.

this girl is obviously a cunt, and i guarantee you if you posted her people would have no idea why you are obsessing. she'd get roasted out of existence. your hurt feelings are just that and cannot be given too much weight. it'll pass with time, so just embrace everything now. talk about it as much as you want until you literally feel yourself getting tired of it.

all wounds heal, and then you forget about them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17402 and getra
lol, she sounds like a cunt and that's it lol. men and women are more similar than you think and thinking of women as this different species will make you too afraid to look for women who are like yourself. if you think like this the entire female population will be simplified to your few experiences.

you are smarter now because of it, and you will fare better in detecting disloyalty in your future relationships if you give yourself the chance.

this girl is obviously a cunt, and i guarantee you if you posted her people would have no idea why you are obsessing. she'd get roasted out of existence. your hurt feelings are just that and cannot be given too much weight. it'll pass with time, so just embrace everything now. talk about it as much as you want until you literally feel yourself getting tired of it.

The bitch legit tried to OD on pills right after she texted me that she’d off herself. That was like a week after I broke off with her. I went on a rampage bro called the police across states trying to locate her after she wouldn’t reply. After, we talked about it, and jfl when I hear another guy in the background on the phone, after all that she just ghosted me. She hit me back a month or so later but I was keeping track of the guys she was fw. “I miss seeing you tho”, knew it was blatant game from that point.

That “relationship” was horrible bro. She subtly love bombed me at first, granted we were high, both damaged as fuck, and I was lost enough in life to reciprocate. She also mentioned she gets “bored of people quickly” while I was like a week in. Obvious red flag I ignored out of desperation.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and darkness97

But I also did reveal a lot of insecurities early on. I told her many times I felt that I didn’t measure up to what a man should be, told her I wouldn’t measure up to her ex’s even though I didn’t know them, made many notions that I had to leave before it got worse. This was all on probably the second or third night we knew each other.

TLDR; I spilled the blackpill on her like it was nothing

Last edited:
If you're not above average looking going to the gym is seem as a cope :feelsping:

The bitch legit tried to OD on pills right after she texted me that she’d off herself. That was like a week after I broke off with her. I went on a rampage bro called the police across states trying to locate her after she wouldn’t reply. After, we talked about it, and jfl when I hear another guy in the background on the phone, after all that she just ghosted me. She hit me back a month or so later but I was keeping track of the guys she was fw. “I miss seeing you tho”, knew it was blatant game from that point.

That “relationship” was horrible bro. She subtly love bombed me at first, granted we were high, both damaged as fuck, and I was lost enough in life to reciprocate. She also mentioned she gets “bored of people quickly” while I was like a week in. Obvious red flag I ignored out of desperation.

But I also did reveal a lot of insecurities early on. I told her many times I felt that I didn’t measure up to what a man should be, told her I wouldn’t measure up to her ex’s even though I didn’t know them, made many notions that I had to leave before it got worse. This was all on probably the second or third night we knew each other.

TLDR; I spilled the blackpill on her like it was nothing

The shit was a complete joke now that I think about it, on both ends. What really left me lost was knowing a part of her was genuinely attracted, especially after I picked her mind apart.
ok jesus christ dude. let me fucking reply damn. :feelskek::feelskek: i'm not going anywhere shit.

alright. yeah, this is really shit. she saw the real you and was actually with you. it can probably feel like you wont find another like her, or someone who would actually like you to the same extent. you are obviously an extremely insecure guy no offense and that's a lot to handle for anyone.

i'm not excusing her but it's just alot on a third date. she is a cunt and i have a feeling that you saw signs in the beginning but chose to ignore them because you thought that you wouldn't find someone else like her that would accept you.

you have to understand that this is a problem that you have to manage with the women you meet in the future. let these feelings pass and you will get another oneitis. trust me lol. men are only so strong and women are too beautiful for you not to fall again.

just learn from your mistakes because thats how you learn. dont mention the black pill, don't talk down about yourself because it isn't attractive. save that for the therapist. its like having imposters syndrome for medical students. if a doctor is about to perform surgery on you, and he starts talking about how much he doubts his own ability you wont want him working on you. its the same thing for women who are scouting for a husband. that's all i will say for now but lol.

be smarter about it next time. use you head and don't follow your feelings in all cases.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and getra
excessive effort always signals inferior genes

don't exercise (or do anything) unless you enjoy it!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, GetShrekt and Deleted member 17402
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17402
Yeah I’d rather work on myself in silence. Deep down she knows your true self was the version before.
Just pretend you work out for non ego reasons lmao.

• +1
Reactions: wew.lad

damn she sounds like a bpd whore. don’t be such a cuck though, why you trying to call the authorities for her to save her when she doesn’t give a fuck about you?

let her fuck up her own life who cares.

damn she sounds like a bpd whore. don’t be such a cuck though, why you trying to call the authorities for her to save her when she doesn’t give a fuck about you?

let her fuck up her own life who cares.
do you think turks/ hapas are an incel race.

ofc chad doesn't have to try etc

ofc chad doesn't have to try etc
some say had is the result of surgery. and you think that's 100% a cope?

what if some averagecel made millions and then said that steady growth is the true key reason he got ahead. And so all girls must be the same. Not easy mode chad.

Nice mental gymnastics to avoid gyming :sneaky:. U literally cant lose by being low bf,ripped, and with ur bros

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174 and n0rthface
while u at the gym the girlfriend is snapchating another male

that is life of social media

their constant craving for validation and attention is never enough

Nice mental gymnastics to avoid gyming :sneaky:. U literally cant lose by being low bf,ripped, and with ur bros
no trust me women are getting blackpileld.

im not disouraging going to the gym but women are getting smarter abt the blackpill stuff and realize its all cope the gymcelling world is no longer a mystery its more common and not a hot guy exclusive thing obv unliek cosmetics

No unless they're actually compensating. I go to the gym cause it's fun af and it's a bad ass feeling to know I could lift a 230 lb man over my head or most girls with one hand. Gym is the best drug in the world.

No unless they're actually compensating. I go to the gym cause it's fun af and it's a bad ass feeling to know I could lift a 230 lb man over my head or most girls with one hand. Gym is the best drug in the world.
k but how can a girl sense a guy is compensating in that case.

k but how can a girl sense a guy is compensating in that case.
Well I assume it's a girl you're dating who you'd be worried about thinking you're compensating for something. Sooo if you're dating her she probably knows most of your traits including dick size so she can make that conclusion on her own. If it's a girl you're not dating she probably doesn't know how much you gym so you're fine.