Does anyone hate it when your talking to someone and then you need a moment to think in the conversation and they won’t shut the fuck up

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
Like hold on a second let me think

• JFL
Reactions: goo25, Deleted member 77247 and Imretarded?
Just tell them 'im a retard, i gotta process this'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: topgrey, goo25 and cromagnon
na im always thinking

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and cromagnon
Just tell them 'im a retard, i gotta process this'
Sometimes I need time to finish thinking about random bull shit I was thinking about before I spontaneously started a conversation mid way through that thoufht

So then I proceed to have a conversation then a quarter of the way through get bored and stop listening to the person yapping and think

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Sometimes I need time to finish thinking about random bull shit I was thinking about before I spontaneously started a conversation mid way through that thoufht

So then I proceed to have a conversation then a quarter of the way through get bored and stop listening to the person yapping and think
Pondering

Just tell them about what you're thinking