Does anyone have a cheap diet plan?

gynomaxxed

gynomaxxed

Iron
What do you guys buy to eat while bulking up when ur broke? My maintenance is 1600 calories a day, so I don't need much, maybe like 2000 a day. I was think eggs and grass-fed ground beef.

rice potatoes eggs canned tuna costco rotisserie chickens beans whole milk

• +1
Reactions: ominion
1600 maintainence calories youre either a turbotwig or manlet

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Soy chunks /soy granules 52 percent protein complete

I eat mostly rice, potatoes, beans, peas, chicken, chicken hearts, soybeans, bananas, milk, assorted fruit and vegetables in lesser amounts ( berries, mango, papaya, onions, tomatoes, spinach,) Once a week I'll have some fish or red meat .This diet provides me with all of the nutrients a human being needs, and I only spend 100 to 150 dollars every month in food. I'm in Colombia though, so some of the things that are cheap here might not be elsewhere. I know for example that mangos , papayas, bananas, and other tropical fruit are expensive in Northern latitudes. Here, I can buy a pound of bananas for the equivalent of 40 cents

Also, as someone else said, 1600 is a ridiculously low amount of calories. You need to aim higher

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
What do you guys buy to eat while bulking up when ur broke? My maintenance is 1600 calories a day, so I don't need much, maybe like 2000 a day. I was think eggs and grass-fed ground beef.
Chicken, cheap fish like cod/ tilapia, eggs, fruit. go to aldi asap if theres one near you shit has saved my wallet big time.