Does anyone have a logical argument why we shouldn't rope?

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Non-logical argument why you shouldn't rope: Because you believe in a God or Jesus or some shit who made you subhuman on purpose because he likes Chad better and God gives " His hardest battles to His strongest soliders " JUST LOL if you believe in religion after swallowing the blackpill

Ok so logical speaking here are my criteria for not roping:

1. Be over 6'2 without shoes MINIMUM

2. Have a PSL 5 face that thru surgery can become PSL 6 + MINIMUM

3. Have a 7 " penis with 5 " girth that can be further increased in size by Bathmate or jelqing MINIMUM

4. Have light colored skin and eyes MINIMUM

5. No balding genes MINIMUM

If you miss JUST ONE of these criteria it's time to rope boyyo, because logially speaking either death will bring peace to your subhuman existence OR you could possibly reincarnate into Chad who meets all five criteria or a femoid easy life mode

Here is Pierce Brosnan, he got the job as James Bond as soon as soon as producers took one look at his Chad genes. Chad Brosnan first wife died of cancer and he immediately replaced her with a Stacy wife. His Stacy wife admitted that women WILL JUMP right in front of the couple as they are walking to flirt with Pierce right in front of her face.

Just imagine being so Chad you get offered James Bond role by your face alone and having a Stacy wife who is jealous of the constant bombardment of women trying to get in your pants while out in public.

Attachments

• pierce-brosnan-and-his-wife-007.jpg
    pierce-brosnan-and-his-wife-007.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 42
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Non-logical argument why you shouldn't rope: Because you believe in a God or Jesus or some shit who made you subhuman on purpose because he likes Chad better and God gives " His hardest battles to His strongest soliders " JUST LOL if you believe in religion after swallowing the blackpill

Ok so logical speaking here are my criteria for not roping:

1. Be over 6'2 without shoes MINIMUM

2. Have a PSL 5 face that thru surgery can become PSL 6 + MINIMUM

3. Have a 7 " penis with 5 " girth that can be further increased in size by Bathmate or jelqing MINIMUM

4. Have light colored skin and eyes MINIMUM

5. No balding genes MINIMUM

If you miss JUST ONE of these criteria it's time to rope boyyo, because logially speaking either death will bring peace to your subhuman existence OR you could possibly reincarnate into Chad who meets all five criteria or a femoid easy life mode

Here is Pierce Brosnan, he got the job as James Bond as soon as soon as producers took one look at his Chad genes. Chad Brosnan first wife died of cancer and he immediately replaced her with a Stacy wife. His Stacy wife admitted that women WILL JUMP right in front of the couple as they are walking to flirt with Pierce right in front of her face.

Just imagine being so Chad you get offered James Bond role by your face alone and having a Stacy wife who is jealous of the constant bombardment of women trying to get in your pants while out in public.
i think you're an utter subhuman abomination
you dont need none of that shit cuck, you need low inhib + confidence

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Looksmaxxing is hope for me, if I was on .co I would've roped in less than a year.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Because suicide is soft

Because suicide is soft

I disagree, it takes balls to commit suicide

Warriors like samurai and captured soliders commit suicide to avoid capture

Suicide is more difficult to commit than murder or rape, as in you are NOT biologically inclined to do it under any circumstances

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 2227, toolateforme and 1 other person
I disagree, it takes balls to commit suicide

Warriors like samurai and captured soliders commit suicide to avoid capture

Suicide is more difficult to commit than murder or rape, as in you are NOT biologically inclined to do it under any circumstances
I agree but I'd rather do some crazy shit before committing, like sell drugs or some shit

you shouldnt rope because you can go ER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Pedro Zanatta and Vitruvian
Worst poster on this website

Worst poster on this website

Nice convincing logical argument you have there

My eyes are now open, life is worth living

Nice convincing logical argument you have there

My eyes are now open, life is worth living
Wahh wahh if I’m not perfect and everything isn’t handed to me I’m gonna kill myself wahh wahh

Lol...there is nothing to convince, you are pissweak, it is what it is

Making yourself into something and digging yourself out of a hole is much more gratifying to the psyche

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Hellraiser and BigBoy
just be 0.001% of the population theory

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
What a entitled moron

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Survival instincts prolong all your suffering...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
roping is for fags

As cringy as it sounds, girls aren't everything

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
Tbh I've thought about this subject a lot.
More than any normies for sure.
I think when you're so physically handicapped ugly or small by any form
So you basically cant get any girl but obese girl, it's time to rope.
Cuz total happiness of lifetime will not worth to go through pain.
There is nothing better than sex. It's legit all about sex.
If you can get decent girl and fuck her constantly, you dont have to rope.
As cringy as it sounds, girls aren't everything
It is not everything, but it is the only thing.

methamphetamine

I can't commit suicide without extremely feeling of angry, I also need to much adrenaline to do this, like driving a car very very fast etc...

suicide is pathetic. even if you are a ugly, given that all humans, already have a limited time on earth, why not strive to maximize your genetic potential and live as much of a fulfilling life as is possible

before anyone ropes please send me all your money

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and autistic_tendencies
Well, rope if you're too lazy to live
Otherwise don't.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
Depends what you care about if you care about happiness and your happiness is depend on sex you probaly should commit sucide. If you care about breeding you should not because yoi can still breed in other countrys

Brain damage and live like a vegetable for life