does anyone have a semaglutide guide

MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
hey did u see my thread i wanted you to know things like dhb exist you if you do plan on running something its better than test because it wont aromatize, only negative is PIP

Don’t use that, issue w hgh is it creates a lot of igf which as it’s so similar to insulin, numbs the body to insulin (or creates insulin resistance) so when you actually have to use insulin for bg reasons it doesn’t work properly. Semaglutide only prevents the body from producing as much glucagon which increases the chance of hypoglycaemia and reduces diet leading to lower bf and more insulin sensitivity (which can be done without semaglutide). If you are going to use this find a doctor2doctor blog and copy what they give to patients with type 2 diabetes as that’s essentially what you are giving yourself.

hey did u see my thread i wanted you to know things like dhb exist you if you do plan on running something its better than test because it wont aromatize, only negative is PIP
does it also build muscle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
u got a guide or smth how much?what about hcg or pct
I would buy from qsc, it does suppress so you would need hcg, I have seen some people saying DHB only cycle doesn’t suppress but idk it most likely dose

I would buy from qsc, it does suppress so you would need hcg, I have seen some people saying DHB only cycle doesn’t suppress but idk it most likely dose
and dosage for dhb?

and dosage for dhb?
Don’t know I was planning on maybe 100 mg per week and see if that suppress me without hcg, if you use hcg you can go higher, similar dosages to test, 250-500 mg beware of the PIP pain look it up beforehand

Don’t know I was planning on maybe 100 mg per week and see if that suppress me without hcg, if you use hcg you can go higher, similar dosages to test, 250-500 mg beware of the PIP pain look it up beforehand
u got any guide

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
what guide you need ? start 0.25 / 0.5 a week and increase till 2 when its lossing efficiency

Could 20 mg get me to lose about 10% bf
i dont know,im waiting right now for my ozempic to arrive . it will just kill ur appetite its not fat burner like clenbuterol / DNP

depends on you,i will start with 0.50 ML a week