Idk what doses i should use on HGH or AI

org3cel.RR

org3cel.RR

Silver
If anyone has any idea how to make a guide on things to use to grow taller, i saw this, is it legit?
SAVE 20240421 221904

I've ordered from amino asylum for Melanotan 2 and it works and swisschems for ipamorelin. I ordered my CJC-1295 from Peptide Sciences and the MK677, but I haven't gotten those yet. They're coming in a few days. I didn't get my aromasin from the source I sent you, though I got it through a pharmacy. My dad is brining it over tomorrow, so I will update you on all of this in a few days when I'm fully on everything.
for a whole month rate this routine:
monday: CJC/MK
tuesday: aromasin/MK
wednesday: MK
thursday: CJC/MK
friday: aromasin/MK
saturday: MK
sunday: aromasin/MK

I've ordered from amino asylum for Melanotan 2 and it works and swisschems for ipamorelin. I ordered my CJC-1295 from Peptide Sciences and the MK677, but I haven't gotten those yet. They're coming in a few days. I didn't get my aromasin from the source I sent you, though I got it through a pharmacy. My dad is brining it over tomorrow, so I will update you on all of this in a few days when I'm fully on everything.
the dosage of aromasin is 12.5mg every pill of it is 25 mg, can i break it in half?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
i cant buy aromasin alone i need to spend at least 93 dollars tf
  • Your current order total is € 49.96 — your order must be at least € 93.00. Please adjust before heading to checkout.