Does anyone have any experience betting on football?

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
If I have decent knowledge of the Premier League, is it a good way to make some extra cash? How much could I make if I did it regularly?

Tagging footballcels @Gargantuan @Gazzamogga

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 1680
Nah never did any sports betting

But I reckon betting on big leagues isn't the way to go

And you can probably abuse free bet bonuses that just about every site offers you

gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Nah never did any sports betting

But I reckon betting on big leagues isn't the way to go

And you can probably abuse free bet bonuses that just about every site offers you

gl
thx gary

I tried my hand at unibet a few years ago, got mixed results ngl, not very succesful in the end.

However, I always placed my bets on multiple sporting events at the same time, not just on football.
If you were to narrow it down, focusing solely on football, it might be more profitable though its still highly unpredictable.

Luck plays a big factor as well tbh.

• +1
Here's a comment I read about promo abusing

There is dozens of different ways, entry level promotional abuse is deposit bonus's but is not sustainable or worth very much these days (You used to be able to get 5 figure deposit bonus's, now you're lucky to get mid 3 figures), you use an exchange (Betfair) to bet for and against a result to turn the bonus money into real money at certain retention rate and due to money laundering laws your initial deposit over at a certain qualifying loss.

The next easiest thing people get into is racing promotions (Most commonly money back in bonus bets up to $50 if your horse comes 2nd/3rd) you need to work out the probability of each horse placing and then you back/lay for a certain qualifying loss that is +EV, you also need to calculate your bonus bet retention rate to calculate your EV.

There is methods to sustain your account but inevitably the bookie will strip away your promotions, limit the amount you can bet, or plain ban you, this is when operating under different peoples names comes into play, you can still make 5-6 figures before getting gubbed (our word for promo banned) across all the different bookies without doing anything illegal like operating under someone else's name though.

• +1
I tried my hand at unibet a few years ago, got mixed results ngl, not very succesful in the end.

However, I always placed my bets on multiple sporting events at the same time, not just on football.
If you were to narrow it down, focusing solely on football, it might be more profitable though its still highly unpredictable.

Luck plays a big factor as well tbh.
It's about having an edge. If you have an edge and can beat the betting sites for an ~3% ROI then sure it's unpredictable as fuck, but you'll win money in the long run, granted you don't bet too big for your bankroll and risk going broke

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Measure the fwhr of every player and bet on the team with the highest ratio.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BlindMaxxer, nastynas, Deleted and 4 others
bet on teams with most black players

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo, Oueyy, Truecel14 and 2 others
Well, in my country most matches are fixed, so only if you have some inside information you can make money.

• JFL
nah i gave up on betting lost too much on it

only ever had two big wins, neither on football

• +1
Just start with 100€ and do 5€-10€ bets on good odds.
Avoid shitty leagues, only bet on top 3 teams of England, Italy and Spain, because it is less likely going to be fixed games.

Never ever bet under 1.4 odds and never bet all of your bankroll in one match, it should always be 5-10% of your bankroll on a bet.
Don't overbet, don't overanalyze.

Worked for me.

Arbitrage betting is the best way to make guaranteed profit

• +1
Reactions: goat2x