Does anyone have any heightmaxing success if so who?

aroonyneedschange

aroonyneedschange

Iron
I read threads all the time on how to grow vertically taller but has anyone actually gained a few inches from them

u have to be very young and height it mostly genetic

Don’t feel bad if ur bones are closed because even with all the heightmaxing in the world you will still only be like max 1cm aka less than an inch taller than u are now

Height is 90% genetics external factors don’t add much into it

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, normie tiktoker and schizomeeksfanboy
u have to be very young and height it mostly genetic

Don’t feel bad if ur bones are closed because even with all the heightmaxing in the world you will still only be like max 1cm aka less than an inch taller than u are now

Height is 90% genetics external factors don’t add much
I feel like 90% is a bit exaggerated

• +1
Reactions: jué
I feel like 90% is a bit exaggerated
Jfl id say it’s actually generous :feelskek:

It’s mostly height you won’t grow more than an inch no matter what black magic u practice

Genetics remain dominant when it comes to height many studies have proven this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and iam good boy
Jfl id say it’s actually generous :feelskek:

It’s mostly height you won’t grow more than an inch no matter what black magic u practice

Genetics remain dominant when it comes to height many studies have proven this
How would u explain short parents having tall children then nga. Also of course genetics remain dominant in ones physical attributes but the whole basis of this forum is pretty much tips to max out your genetic potential by incorporating certain mechanisms such as hgh n ai wtv for height to get the best out of what you have even if it is by 2 or 3 inches with open growth plates such as myself. Saying you wont grow more than 1cm is an overstatement. Are u gatekeeping something?

How would u explain short parents having tall children then nga. Also of course genetics remain dominant in ones physical attributes but the whole basis of this forum is pretty much tips to max out your genetic potential by incorporating certain mechanisms such as hgh n ai wtv for height to get the best out of what you have even if it is by 2 or 3 inches with open growth plates such as myself. Saying you wont grow more than 1cm is an overstatement. Are u gatekeeping something?
People are genetically getting taller nowadays in general but there’s the key these tall ppl aren’t taking none of that autism

They just live normal lives and grow tall

As soon as 2 years old u can accurately predict any babies height from there

Things such as nutrition, sleep, any HGH crap will mostly add max an inch and that’s being generous

Read any study if there was actually a way to actually maximise height I promise u they would be selling that asap to be rich

Not some needle u have to take with a prescription to grow 1cm if ur lucky

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
People are genetically getting taller nowadays in general but there’s the key these tall ppl aren’t taking none of that autism

They just live normal lives and grow tall

As soon as 2 years old u can accurately predict any babies height from there

Things such as nutrition, sleep, any HGH crap will mostly add max an inch and that’s being generous

Read any study if there was actually a way to actually maximise height I promise u they would be selling that asap to be rich

Not some needle u have to take with a prescription to grow 1cm if ur lucky
Good take fuck it tho ima still blast shit dont got much too loose. Ill take all the mm i can get 🙏🏽

Low to moderate HGH doses during puberty is the only way.

Good take fuck it tho ima still blast shit dont got much too loose. Ill take all the mm i can get 🙏🏽
Don’t expect to grow much especially if ur over 16 by this point unless u hit puberty very late

Short parents who have tall children usually have tall ancestors. Height genes can skip a generation or two.

Or they were severely malnourished growing up and their full genetic potential was able to be achieved.

If you live in a first world country, it's highly unlikely you were ever malnourished.

Height is 90% genetic. HGH + AI and all the other shit would only give you like an inch max and even then it only allows you to achieve ur full genetic potential

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
Short parents who have tall children usually have tall ancestors. Height genes can skip a generation or two.

Or they were severely malnourished growing up and their full genetic potential was able to be achieved.

If you live in a first world country, it's highly unlikely you were ever malnourished.

Height is 90% genetic. HGH + AI and all the other shit would only give you like an inch max and even then it only allows you to achieve ur full genetic potential
If I grew 7 cm naturally hgh AI will boost that to 8cm right?