Does anyone have mewing world course?

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 9cel, Skull Issue, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Anything in it?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
It's mainly dumb thumb-pulling stuff. How to mew is common knowledge, teeth lightly touching, touch on the roof, engage back third, don't tense masseters, lips together

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, RAMU KAKA and Napoleon1800
It's mainly dumb thumb-pulling stuff. How to mew is common knowledge, teeth lightly touching, touch on the roof, engage back third, don't tense masseters, lips together
Tbh I just wanted to know wtf facepulling was

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Tbh I just wanted to know wtf facepulling was
You put your thumbs in your mouth at different positions for X amount of time and repeitions. I don't think it works and you can also fuck up if you do it wrong so not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, RAMU KAKA and Napoleon1800

It's in the courses section

It's in the courses section
It's the same as the one I posted, I think whoever made it took it down fuck

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
No

• +1
JFL like 2 years ago i used to gigaclench my masseters like an autist thinking it was “mewing”

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Napoleon1800 and Deleted member 30037
JFL like 2 years ago i used to gigaclench my masseters like an autist thinking it was “mewing”
Tbf so did I. Got TMJ from it then studied why and found out. Wish I knew back then clinching was the reason why.

• +1
Tbf so did I. Got TMJ from it then studied why and found out. Wish I knew back then clinching was the reason why.
Should I not be clenching? Jfl I've been doing it for a while

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
im lucky i stopped before i got TMJ, if i didnt find out this earlier it wouldve been too late i stopped after like 4 months

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Napoleon1800 and Deleted member 30037
Should I not be clenching? Jfl I've been doing it for a while
Don’t clench when resting. It fucks up your jaw joints and when your masseter is tensed it pulls back your maxilla causing recession even if nose breathing. I wish I knew this years ago but oh well

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Inosebreathonly and Napoleon1800