Does anyone have salludon before and after photos as well as a list of his known hard maxxes and softmaxxes

chadtindermoney

chadtindermoney

Mistral
Title

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Alvaro and justbentbro
i talked to him
soft maxes
chewing
vitamin c
tretinoin
he also uses a 3 in 1 charcoal cleanser
and slugs

hard maxes claims he bone smashes
with the hand grip of a appliance

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Hipcel
i talked to him
soft maxes
chewing
vitamin c
tretinoin
he also uses a 3 in 1 charcoal cleanser
and slugs

hard maxes claims he bone smashes
with the hand grip of a appliance
what are slugs?

also just search salludon before after in google bro

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
2000423 59D45AE4 8934 4C5A 9E6A 7376E3334BCC

• Woah
Reactions: Ken
This Nigga got fillers and surgery for sure.
no, its just mewing gave him whats called maxillary forward upswing which made his eyes more hooded, his browridge more forwardswung, and changed is whole cranofacial complex

• JFL
Reactions: cutecel
no, its just mewing gave him whats called maxillary forward upswing which made his eyes more hooded, his browridge more forwardswung, and changed is whole cranofacial complex
He was old af bro

please tell me you’re being ironic

Mewing is so cap!! I've been doing it for almost two years and I look even worse than before...And yes I follow strictly everything so please stop coping
>mewing can’t change your face
> mewing changed my face for the worse

Pic one

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
>mewing can’t change your face
> mewing changed my face for the worse

Pic one
I got your point, I'm just saying I'm a proof mewing doesn't really work as some delusional people like Mr.Mandibulas claim and won't make you look attractive. I had a horseface before and I have a horseface now. I haven't seen any changes. If my testimony is not enough to stop the cope then I don't know what is enough

mewing changed my face for the worse
I don't know if mewing did this to me or it was just puberty but definitely mewing didn't help me. I expected much more of it and I'm just frustrated how things are going

I don't know if mewing did this to me or it was just puberty but definitely mewing didn't help me. I expected much more of it and I'm just frustrated how things are going
It’s over bud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back