Does anyone here actually believe in romance?

Pale God

Pale God

Gold
I sure don‘t since I got dumped at 16 despite my ex-girlfriend from back then telling me that she likes everything about me and that I‘m perfect to her.

I believed her somewhat since I was definitely in the top 5 or 10 of the best looking guys at my school but I still had some insecurities because I am a perfectionist, like most people probably are, at least the smarter or more superficial ones. I think the people who claim they are not superficial either say that because they let themselves go and are too lazy to improve, so basically they are virtue-signaling liars.

Maybe long lasting romances were a thing when women didn’t act on every of their fickle whims.

genuinely losing my shit cause of shit like this happening to me I need to stop ts looksmaxxing shit and personalitymax

genuinely losing my shit cause of shit like this happening to me I need to stop ts looksmaxxing shit and personalitymax
Personalitymaxxing seems like a cope. Women would need to do it but it would probably not change a thing since they would still chase Chads or HTNs or some type of guys they got brainwashed by media into finding attractive.

Personalitymaxxing seems like a cope. Women would need to do it but it would probably not change a thing since they would still chase Chads or HTNs or some type of guys they got brainwashed by media into finding attractive.
thats the thing id say I’m at least a high mtn to low htn and I have talked to many girls that js end up running off its not cope when they get to know you they leave