Does anyone here actually do the ‘Blood shedding’ method for Leanmaxxing?

Reformed

Reformed

Finished PCT
I’ve actually cut myself and let myself bleed for a little several times this week to make up for the extra cals I’ve been eating. Pretty easy just do it with a razor and it’s effortless and painless, and the scars on my arms look high T. Idk if it actually does anything tho

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: D3v, schizo echochamber, badluck and 17 others
Ur bulimic and you practice self harm, you should get help tbh.
Best of luck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Bushman, PseudoMaxxer and 6 others
7C093466 D4E9 49D6 B410 63595322A454

This may not seem like much but they were prety deep and I bled a lot from each cut. I squeezed the, too sometimes.

I did like 2 every couple days, not all at the same time. I’m losing weight while still binging so might be workign

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxer20, Akhi, pneumocystosis and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I’ve actually cut myself and let myself bleed for a little several times this week to make up for the extra cals I’ve been eating. Pretty easy just do it with a razor and it’s effortless and painless, and the scars on my arms look high T. Idk if it actually does anything tho
Retarded. U would need to lose a lot of blood to see any effect and its not healthy

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, lebronjames23, wsada and 6 others
View attachment 2536187

This may not seem like much but they were prety deep and I bled a lot from each cut. I squeezed the, too sometimes.

I did like 2 every couple days, not all at the same time. I’m losing weight while still binging so might be workign
Nigga are you emo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44159
View attachment 2536187

self harming foid

can u do a cutsign saying drop next time btw

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: niqfan625, Reformed and Deleted member 28896
literally acting like an edgy teenage girl

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, niqfan625, Looksmaxxer20 and 2 others
self harming foid

can u do a cutsign saying drop next time btw
I’m gonna finish it, it’s currently at ‘I N’ rn. I’m gonna write a word

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: redmaxx, pneumocystosis, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
Self harm is the most low t activity

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Deleted member 29167
View attachment 2536187

Just draw satanic pentagram like rameriz its better than NIGGER

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and niqfan625
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and Deleted member 20370
nooo , don't hurt yourself , you're beautiful , you're perfect and you're worth it
don't let the patriarchy get over your head , keep resisting siss

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sushifart, schizo echochamber, temporomandibular32 and 3 others
nooo , don't hurt yourself , you're beautiful , you're perfect and you're worth it
don't let the patriarchy get over your head , keep resisting siss
Scars and tattoos are a halo

pic for proof:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 42577
when are you transitioning ? being in denial is hurting you more

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
when are you transitioning ? being in denial is hurting you more
Keep coping you’ll never be low inhibit like me. I’m a warrior I can cut myself and squeeze my own blood out. I’m also doing this so I can possibly prepare for injecting needles and shit. So I’m not scared of pain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and Deleted member 29167
Keep coping you’ll never be low inhibit like me. I’m a warrior I can cut myself and squeeze my own blood out. I’m also doing this so I can possibly prepare for injecting needles and shit. So I’m not scared of pain
bitch nigga trait , my skin is thick and hard to get cut

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
Just white people things.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 42577 and Reformed
doing it for scars is high t
if you were actually hight T you'd get those scars while fighting a lion in africa, faking scars with a razor is still low t, maybe if you stab yourself with a knife id consider it

• So Sad
if you were actually hight T you'd get those scars while fighting a lion in africa, faking scars with a razor is still low t, maybe if you stab yourself with a knife id consider it
Stabbing yourself with a knife is simply retarded. So is fighting a lion.

You aren’t faking scars, you are making scars. It’s called using your intelligence to produce a desirable outcome.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25893 and Reformed
View attachment 2536187

if someome see this they will not think "woaaahh whaat a darktraidd ass nggaaa darktraidd ass fuckkk nggaa"

instead they think "o h h h h h : (( soo sadd guy! I will prayy too himm, "

THEY WILL SEE YOU AS A SUICIDE WEIRDO AND THE NORMIE"S WILL MAKE RUMORS ABOUT IT

• JFL
if someome see this they will not think "woaaahh whaat a darktraidd ass nggaaa darktraidd ass fuckkk nggaa"

instead they think "o h h h h h : (( soo sadd guy! I will prayy too himm, "

THEY WILL SEE YOU AS A SUICIDE WEIRDO AND THE NORMIE"S WILL MAKE RUMORS ABOUT IT
Yeah that’s not the point tho anyway I legit do it for Leanmaxxing, I wear long sleeve compression shirts anyway so no one has seen them anyway.

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
unironically, get some help.

I Hope the best for you bhai.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
I guess the emo kids were leanmaxxing after all

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Yeah that’s not the point tho anyway I legit do it for Leanmaxxing, I wear long sleeve compression shirts anyway so no one has seen them anyway.
you cannot do this forever, find a another way to do it

• +1
How is this leanmaxxing?

You aren’t losing weight from bodyfat loss.

anyway you can also do a blooddonation

you get money and more benefits

• Woah
anyway you can also do a blooddonation

you get money and more benefits
Holy fuck I didn’t think of this. What a waste lmao

ig it’s the same as jerking off. U could in theory just donate it and make money but who actually does that

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
View attachment 2536187

Genuinely get help retard

I’m gonna finish it, it’s currently at ‘I N’ rn. I’m gonna write a word
Mirin smartest user on forum

"howd you get that scar"

"oh yeah i just fell on a bunch of rocks while rolling which just happened to make perfectly straight cuts writing the word incel!!!"

mirin low inhib though, but also get help tbh most retarded thin i ever seen

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Youㅤ
Seek help man.

do a face scar , something i did last year was make a knife very hot with a lighter and then burn my face
it hurt and smelled like toast (burned skin) but it was worth it
I tried this a long time ago but it just went away in like 2 weeks

Mortification of the flesh is a high T looksmaxxing trait

just go to red cross instead of cutting yourself faggot nigga

View attachment 2536187

bro...