does anyone here follow nba, i need some opinions

The thing is he doesn’t attack the rim at all, like at all. All his shots are jumpers that’s a limation
Go back and watch him when he was young. Going back and watching old players who are still goated today is fun but sad honestly lol

The thing is he doesn’t attack the rim at all, like at all. All his shots are jumpers that’s a limation
he can attack the basket with ease, just doesnt want to and is getting old to attack rim consistently when he can shoot over anybody, he is 17 year vet, guy knows his spots and will always choose the best option

Go back and watch him when he was young. Going back and watching old players who are still goated today is fun but sad honestly lol
even when he was young he did attack the rim yes but his scoring wasent as good as Jordan’s imo especially in the playoffs, in the regular season it was probably better
he can attack the basket with ease, just doesnt want to and is getting old to attack rim consistently when he can shoot over anybody, he is 17 year vet, guy knows his spots and will always choose the best option
Now he doesn’t at all like he will never attack the rim now when he was younger he did but not a ton

Was fun for me until the finals 😭. East was pretty shit tho all the way through.
boston was sweeping the east, west had few interesting series, okc and mavs was my favorite series as okc fan maaan it was hard seeing shai foul pj there, still great experience for chet and jdub, cason wallace and isaiah joe are great pieces of the bench, aaron wiggins as well, future is bright

denver minny was 7 game series with 7 blowouts lmao

Scoring in this league is infialred as much dude, 30 ppg isn’t that impressive in 2024.

Is kd a top 10 player ever
Top 10 lists are becoming basically impossible to make. We’re getting to the point where you’re gonna have to leave 1 of players like Shaq, Hakeem, wilt, or steph off to get your guy in. It’s crazy

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
this year playoffs been dissapointing ngl, hopefully this year delivers
Knicks in the finals you heard it here first

West might be Thunder of wolves tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, IWTKMH and shizuku11111
Nobody is beating Boston in the east expect the healthy bucks maybe
bucks lmao, they dont got defensive anchor, they cant do shit
Knicks in the finals you heard it here first

West might be Thunder of wolves tbh
nigga knicks are favorites after celtics, no one would be surprised seeing them in finals, in west, i got okc 101%

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Nobody is beating Boston in the east expect the healthy bucks maybe
True but knicks are looking good. I can see them being 2nd in the east and pulling a upset

boston was sweeping the east, west had few interesting series, okc and mavs was my favorite series as okc fan maaan it was hard seeing shai foul pj there, still great experience for chet and jdub, cason wallace and isaiah joe are great pieces of the bench, aaron wiggins as well, future is bright

denver minny was 7 game series with 7 blowouts lmao
Bro ya I wanted to kms after that game 4 where Mavs were up huge and they were playing so shit. I knew the whole game they were going to blow it.

And ya that minny Denver was like Mavs suns 22 every game was a huge blowout

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and shizuku11111

nigga knicks are favorites after celtics, no one would be surprised seeing them in finals, in west, i got okc 101%
Gianni’s?

Bro ya I wanted to kms after that game 4 where Mavs were up huge and they were playing so shit. I knew the whole game they were going to blow it.

And ya that minny Denver was like Mavs suns 22 every game was a huge blowout
Game 7 was close

• +1
Reactions: IWTKMH

Knicks or Celtics vs Okc or Mavs 1000%. Don’t believe in wolves cause I don’t believe in KAT

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Can't seem to PM you could you PM me back?
it won’t let me. I also tried to look at your profile and it says it “limits members”

• +1
Reactions: Satariel
i can't believe what im fucking reading

KD can score from anywhere all 3 levels at will. It’s close and could go either way depending who you ask but most people who aren’t 40 year old old-heads will say kd
lmao COPE, KD isn't even better then curry